• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 23/09/06

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Match tread. Now this is our next match. One more United to beat. Let's win one on Ashburton with style 8)

My guess win, without a trouble. Let's say 4-0 Titi on scoreboard more than once :) And troubles will be forgotten

IBL

Established Member
I'm gonna be there, Henry or no Henry ;)

I sincerely hope for a mauling against the struggling Blades.

daniel

I expect us to win this one.
But my expectations arent always coming true.
But nevertheless I think we should be able to win this one.
I belive this victory against ManUtd has given us a boost, and we could be charging forward full power next few games...
Let's just wait and see.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Is their goalie any good? I hope not, we have a tendency to bring out the best in goalies at the moment.

I see a 3-1 victory. (See how one good game leads to a bit of optimism?).

Offy

I think we willl finally see good old arsenal once again..With Rosicky and Gallas .. Adding alot of depth to the squad..

anyone saw gallas's face today when the OT game finished to the arsenal fans....Cant wait to see more of him in the gooner shirt

Army of Me

Established Member
If we can't be optimistic about beating Sheffield Utd (whom our reserves could trump) then we know we're in trouble!

awooga83

Established Member
Should be our first league victory at Emirates i would expect us to create chances even if they try and just sit back against us and as long as our finishing is up to par (or at least quite near it) it could well be a battering we owe someone one soon.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Robin scored against Zagreb... and if we cant beat Sheffield by more than 1-0, especially after this match, we got issues...

Jimbo14

Ice Berg legend said:
I'm gonna be there, Henry or no Henry ;)

I sincerely hope for a mauling against the struggling Blades.

Yeah me to mate, where abouts you at? im a yellow quadder!! :lol:
Should see some goals i think!! im lookin forward to it already

IBL

Established Member
Jimbo14 said:
Yeah me to mate, where abouts you at? im a yellow quadder!! :lol:
Should see some goals i think!! im lookin forward to it already
I believe I'm in the family enclosure, not sure what quarter it is (havent got used to the colour system), my friend has the tickets so dont know which bit I'm in.

I think we will definitely see either Walcott or the Beast start this match, good oppostunity for them to get some serious playing time under their belts

Mostarac

Established Member
Hopefully, we will win this match with no problems after todays win. Sheffield United have not been impressive at all so far in the Premier League, and this is a team we should outplay easily.

Lukazan

Established Member
Well this should be a breeze really, especially coming off the back of a victory at OT.

So 2-2. :)

James

Established Member
Neutral ground and all that, 1-1.

Seriously, if we don't win this, we may as well have lost 3-0 today.

Top Bottom