• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 23/09/06

Gurgen

Established Member
nidza7 said:
eboue`s a muslim.

You could see him number of times praying on pitch (holding his hands up) before game starts.

No, Eboue is a christian, he said so himself. Toure is a muslim.

Not that it's relevant in any way...

freddie is becomin a liability to the team. he has lost all his pace, has no control, falls ova and cant score! why wud wenger start him when we ahve theo who can do all the stuff freddie cant do. i still believe we are one skilful winger away from having a superb squad!

freddie is becomin a liability to the team. he has lost all his pace, has no control, falls ova and cant score! why wud wenger start him when we ahve theo who can do all the stuff freddie cant do. i still believe we are one skilful winger away from having a superb squad!

jay-d

Established Member
bluenaz said:
(ps, Henry was awful today and if it wasn't for him being involved in all three goals, everyone would be *****ing about him for sure)

That should be enough evidence right there to make the *****ers shut up, but they haven't! Below par and scores 1 and makes 2. That's why Wenger keeps playing him, not many players do that in an exceptional game.
p.s I wouldn't say he was awful though he had a good second half.

polar87

mercurial_vapor14 said:
freddie is becomin a liability to the team. he has lost all his pace, has no control, falls ova and cant score! why wud wenger start him when we ahve theo who can do all the stuff freddie cant do. i still believe we are one skilful winger away from having a superb squad![/quote]

Either Ribery or Quaresma will do the job for me :D

Druid

polar87 said:
mercurial_vapor14 said:
freddie is becomin a liability to the team. he has lost all his pace, has no control, falls ova and cant score! why wud wenger start him when we ahve theo who can do all the stuff freddie cant do. i still believe we are one skilful winger away from having a superb squad![/quote]

let's buy back Pires. 8)

polar87

Druid said:
polar87 said:
mercurial_vapor14 said:

let's buy back Pires. 8)

Hes old now, out for 6 months, seems like his careers as good as over really.

Have you guys ever watched quaresma? this is is so underrated for some reason, better then c.ronaldo imo

Nutsy

Established Member
kingcarmelo said:
Didn't get to wach the game but i did watch the chelsea game. I was loving the fact that ashley cole plays like s**** for chelsea and the fulham crowd were giving it to him then he got hes knee stepped on and the player didnt get a red card ahah :lol:

If that wasnt good enough i see gallas scored ahah the perfect day 8)

Exactly my point there! I guess,for once Justice says it all? :lol: Those Chavs are a bunch of whiny cry babies, & Cashley fitt the slot right there! BAM! :D

nidza7

Established Member
Gurgen said:
nidza7 said:
eboue`s a muslim.

You could see him number of times praying on pitch (holding his hands up) before game starts.

Yup,but I could swear I saw Eboue doing that,but if he said he`s cristian I should pop to optic doc. :eek:ops:

Burnwinter

Established Member
mad jens said:
junialum said:
Search on isohunt. They have the complete match.
how do we search isohunt??
You type the magic keywords in the magic search field. It's a match between Arsenal and Sheffield Utd so it should be fairly easy to guess what the keywords you want are.

cubbz_th14

Sorry offtopic but this is quite hilarious/ridiculous:
Arsenal striker Theo Walcott's father Don, mother Lynn and older brother Ashley, are all set to appear in the next Harry Potter film - The Order of the Phoenix. Theo himself was scheduled to also star, but had to pull out due to club and England under-21 commitments. (Sunday Times) :lol:

Druid

cubbz_th14 said:
Arsenal striker Theo Walcott's father Don, mother Lynn and older brother Ashley, are all set to appear in the next Harry Potter film - The Order of the Phoenix. Theo himself was scheduled to also star, but had to pull out due to club and England under-21 commitments. (Sunday Times) :lol:

nice. the walcott family are all stars.

air

This was a great win. First Premiership win at the Emirates, three goals, clean sheet, three points. Perfect result. Also some mental block may have been cleared with a home win.

I think we showed some good aggression at times. Going forward and trying to win the ball back after losing it, then going forward again. Not just passing the ball across.

cesc18

first win at the emirates and with a good margin as well
after the first half i hought maybe another game where we will attack the entire second half and get a point
henry came good when it mattered most and gallas has taken no 10 very seriously :lol: very good finish

henry scored a header
lampard scored without a deflection
wierd day yesterday :twisted:

Captain

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Gurgen said:
nidza7 said:
eboue`s a muslim.

Yup,but I could swear I saw Eboue doing that,but if he said he`s cristian I should pop to optic doc. :eek:ops:

Christians also pray in that posture.

Nutsy

Established Member
cubbz_th14 said:

me thinks Walcott prefers the attention he gets playing for the England U-21s. & let's focused on that. wow. Ashley's brother eh? man, it sucks when more cash are flowing in for the likes of him! :shock:

Top Bottom