• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Really we should win this. We have the much stronger team on paper. Arteta will have had all week to train with and prepare the players for this game and we’re at home.

BUT they are a very well organised side, deservedly sitting high up in the league and we’ve struggled to create many chances against much worse. Plus no Auba to bail us out by taking one of the few chances we create. Doesn’t bode well.

I’m going for 1-0 or 1-1 because I’m an optimist!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought we were playing on Monday. Pleasantly surprised.

Hoping Arteta's run of horrid luck is over.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...for anyone who was a fan at the time, how much did everyone hate us after this? :lol:

Trigger

...for anyone who was a fan at the time, how much did everyone hate us after this? :lol:

Big Weng came out right after the game and offered to play the rematch so we came out of it looking quite well. Kanu was brand new at the time and had no idea of the custom of passing it back to them, people thought Overmars was more cheeky for darting forward calling for the square ball if I remember right!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big Weng came out right after the game and offered to play the rematch so we came out of it looking quite well. Kanu was brand new at the time and had no idea of the custom of passing it back to them, people thought Overmars was more cheeky for darting forward calling for the square ball if I remember right!

My favourite FA Cup story is when we played Farnborough in 2003...despite being drawn away to them, Arsenal were like "look mate, we don't want to play on your **** pitch...since you need the money and have no hope of beating us anyway, how about we play at Highbury beat you 5-1, but you get the all the matchday income" :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Think we will plow them. Will do the team good to not have auba on the wing. Though I wish he could play and laca on bench

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola will miss the game. Torreira is available Bellerin still being assessed.

Saka been preforming well lately at LB but we really had alot of troubles with our fullbacks lately only AMN is able to stay fit

Gursha

Press conference was rescheduled for today at 14:30

Already 30 min in and i see no updates on twitter, anyone got any info about it?

usually updates are posted as they speak...

Maybe journos were told not to tweet live?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Weirdly confident about this one.
They have been nothing short of brilliant this season and aren’t just a defensive team, they can play some good stuff at times.

Got a feeling Luck might start to change for us, 2-1.

Manberg

Predator
Will be a tight, close and physical game. Hoping the home advantage gives us an edge and we win this.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A moment I'll never forget when Wenger made that offer. My jaw hit the ground, then all I could do was clap whilst shaking my head in disbelief.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
My favourite FA Cup story is when we played Farnborough in 2003...despite being drawn away to them, Arsenal were like "look mate, we don't want to play on your **** pitch...since you need the money and have no hope of beating us anyway, how about we play at Highbury beat you 5-1, but you get the all the matchday income" :lol:
And we need that money atm too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom