• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The funny thing is, the main reason I made that post was because I had just watched the first episode of Eastbound and Down again, and I just happened to post it in the Sheffield United thread by pure coincidence...could have posted it anywhere, but just happened to be in here at the time.

The only real part of the post that had anything to do with them was the first line, the rest was tongue in cheek really...don't mind Sheffield United, hope some Palace fans saw my post near the end of our game in that thread, as I really hate Palace!

Ind0Gunnerz

Our chance to cement a place in the top half!!

In all seriousness, I hope that we will have longer period where we dominate and our strikers to take their chances. We have to make it count as 3 points today!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Man, how things have changed for me since Arteta has come in. Basically each match day like christmas all over again, full of excitement and buzzing whereas before I was almost enjoying national breaks ffs.

Obviously crying out for some good results, but it finally feels like the journey is the reward again.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2-1 is the score in my mind as you never know with our defence, but 2-0 is doable I think.
I bow down to your superior football knowledge bro. And that's not a phrase you see on here very often. :lol: I've changed it to 2-1.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If we treat it the same way as the United game, we should be too much for them.

But with no Auba, who's gonna score here? Let's hope the grass is green enough for Laca.

WiscoGooner8

Man, how things have changed for me since Arteta has come in. Basically each match day like christmas all over again, full of excitement and buzzing whereas before I was almost enjoying national breaks ffs.

Obviously crying out for some good results, but it finally feels like the journey is the reward again.

agreed I really look forward to the games now even though the actual results aren’t that much different. There’s hope and a sense of direction.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sokratis suspended?

Holding and Bellerin still need time and there aren't many alternatives than Mustafi.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi chosen over Holding doesn't look good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom