• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we win this I'll be seriously impressed.

Mustafi means we're already one goal down. We're going to need at least two against one of the better defences in the league without our main man. Oh boy.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s dropping points yet again, we could easily finish above them ffs.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A win here and we're level on points and only 3 behind United who have Pool next, watch us bottle it, always happens.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi over Holding is fair.. Holding has been even more of a liability this season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
TELEMMGLPICT000221677747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkzRVrpaG8pgYx8zuruU0oLxVMM-N2Dh3uu4C0ivbnMw.jpeg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think we'll be winning this one emphatically by the way

Martinelli and Pepe to cause chaos

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Need a Laca goal today. Would be nice if Pepe could grab one too. Vital at least one of our attackers score with Chelski looming.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At least one of you on this forum needs to sit your little sexy ass down, and spread your links for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom