• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | 10/2/04

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
therock said:
I take the win, no matter how.

so reyes played s***e. He is supposed to strong and fast. From what i have seen he is opposite.

another f**k up from wenger. why , why didn't he get a striker that can play NOWWWWWWW.

This team needs a second striker now, not next year.

This is the kinda a SHIIIT** we don't need. So tell me whats the other fu* up you re refering to? If a player has one bad game having moved from a different league suddenly he is sh* and wenger has f* up. Yeah i know we all keep talking about the right to express our opinions but some posts are just plain idiotic!!!

Mark

Established Member
fans like therock annoy me. they demand instant performances from players like reyes who need time to settle in and get used to the english game which is very different from how it is in spain, especially since he was the star of the show in his sevilla team, now he is surrounded by quality all over. just be patient with him, he wasn't even as bad as you say he was.

jaygooner

2-0, good enough for me.

The Saints fans may moan about the second goal being scored while they had a man down injured, but earlier in the game Henry stood on the ball and held it up because another Southampton player was down injured, he was robbed of the ball and the Saints went on the attack, what were we supposed to do hold the ball up again and let them have another attack?

pamilih

Sol man said:
therock said:

so reyes played s***e. He is supposed to strong and fast. From what i have seen he is opposite.

another f**k up from wenger. why , why didn't he get a striker that can play NOWWWWWWW.

You fool. Reyes played alright today

Jury is still out but Defoe could've been a better buy.

thegame24

Established Member
reyes will become one of our best players for sure. defoe is decent but offers nothing new to our team.

bring in kluivert for 2 million i say and save reyes so that he doesnt burn out like owen.

baccy_man

Established Member
we probably wont see the best of reyes untill next season and then it might be well into next season . he needs to get used to our way of play and the speed of the premier league . so it is time to let him get used to new surroundings . from what i have read even Arsène is not expecting that much from reyes yet.

quattro

i remember reading stuff here when reyes first signed and everyone was saying "oh, he's for the future and we'll give him time and he really wont adapt until next season, we understand that he's going to have it tough..."

why the hell is he getting all this stick now?!

anyway, hail henry! real madrid can drool away at the greatest player in the planet.

Allyboy

Established Member
We were quite poor today but still won which is always good. Reyes looked lost for most of the game but the crowd were really behind him, he got far and away the biggest cheers, even more than Henry at times!!

Speaking of Henry, it was funny how many times he made a mistake but people started having a pop at Gilberto instead!

Best one was when Henry completely over hit his first touch and gave the ball back to Soton. The bloke behind me screamed:

"GILBERTO YOU ****ING USELESS CU....oh wait that was Henry.... what an effort son!"

The guy can do no wrong!!

I think this was a great win, because if we can play that shoddily and pick up three points then we are bound to smash teams when we hit form.

Of course a similar performance against Chelski on Sunday could well see us out of the cup...

Mark

Established Member
gilberto and cygan are our main scapegoats. they always get the blame if anything goes wrong. they may not be our most classy players with the best reputation but it's unfair to yell abuse at them, and then when realising it's henry, saying the exact opposite. poor guys.

Great Gunman

AndrewPires said:
Henry and Pires the best combination in world football today.

It's like:
Hale & Pace
'Little' Louie Vega & Kenny 'Dope' Gonzalez
Brockie & Det

Pure Orchesta when those two are around :p

N.B. Let to the win one step at the time, as the league isn't won in Febuary.

Taozhe

Heh. Many are starting to criticize Reyes for the fear that he could do a Veron. Take in mind that Veron is an experienced player and he came with a good reputation to improve manure instantly. However, Reyes came as a TALENT and will take time. Look at Pires, if pires was handled the same way Fergie handled Veron, he would never be the world class player he is now, he would probably lose confidence and be ****e. Give Reyes until next season and he will be class. Fans should get behind him and cheer loudly for him to build his determination up!!

Therock who slates wEnger a lot. have ur head examined at the psychologist. U r clearly mental ;D

Great Gunman

therock said:

You such a D(((Khead, fickle supporter like yourself shouldn't follow Arsenal. Reyes has come from a different league and it takes a while for him to adapt, look a Bobby!!!!! I have seen him play before, trust me he will soon be world-class.

There is no pleasing some supporter, your name highlight your intellect "therock". It seem there is a gap between your head :roll:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom