• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
It was a fairly even match, we could've nicked it if our subs had had a greater impact. But they affected the game negatively when they came on. Can't really blame Wenger for his subs knowing that both Giroud and the Ox have scored coming off the bench. But maybe he could've realised that none of the three subs he put in have particularly good ball retention. Ox, Giroud and Ramsey generated three more avenues of losing the ball/killing off attacks and we couldn't generate any sustained pressure over the last 10 minutes. I know that hindsight is 20/20, but maybe El Neny as one of the subs could've helped us more.

I actually felt Ramsey had a good impact when he entered the pitch seemed to give the team a spark, was involved in a couple of attacks and generally distributed the ball well, although he did mishit a few shots which was frustrating but at least we have somebody willing to take risks and shoot.
Chamberlain was very disappointing and Giroud couldn't have the impact he normally does but in terms of ball retention I thought Alexis was terrible when he went out onto the left wing! Constantly made poor passes which stifled any attacking rhythm progressing.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sorry - I'm asking whether he had more time to take a touch, because IIRC didn't he shoot first time?

Yeah definitely , still he made the right choice but he's got no idea how to open up his body for that strike , would have been better turning his foot and going for the left hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom