• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 22/04/06

Saville

Will definatly decide our season this game! also hoping that Man.utd will stuff them Monday night. We are in a stuck position though because we have a game wednesday night (Villerael) they have one on Monday...keep in mind after the Totenham game our away leg is also against Villerael..so Wenger is going to have to make a very wise choice...who to play this Wednesday then next Tuesday because he knows we desperatly need to beat Totenham, or if we dont we can say goodbye to Champions league and hello to UEFA cup.

i think he should go with Adebayor and Henry for Sp**s, them to will cause there defence a load of trouble, but as were at home i think we will have the upper hand so i think Wenger will be playing 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1 which he has been playing in champions league.

My starting line up would be:

....................Lehmann..................

Eboue.....Toure.....Senderos...Flamini

Ljunberg....Cesc...Gilberto.....Hleb/Pires

..........Adebayor......Henry............

Sub's:
Almunia
Pires/Hleb
Robin Van Persie
Reyes
Djorou

Thought's please fellow gonner's!? :)

James

Established Member
Won't like to pick my side until after Villarreal, but i cannot wait for this game. Atmosphere should be unbelievable.

Besides winning the title at ****e hart lane, this the biggest derby game for quite some time.

James

Established Member
One thing's for sure, if it's true a few yids have got hold of tickets in the North Bank, then it's going to kick off.

DannyDyer

James said:
One thing's for sure, if it's true a few yids have got hold of tickets in the North Bank, then it's going to kick off.

why do you think the match is at 12.45.to prevent drunk yobs fighting.

my prediction:

2-1 to Arsenal

Henry 37min

Keane 53 min

Adebayor 72 min

Saville

James said:

what the fu*k are you joking or something! :shock:

James

Established Member
DannyDyer said:
James said:

That will not make the slightest difference!

I don't know how true it is, but it's something i've heard.

DannyDyer

James said:
DannyDyer said:
James said:

That will not make the slightest difference!

when was the last time there were Sp**s fans fighting arsenal fans in the north bank?

1987?

Saville

i really dont think that will be true! they know they will cause hell and if they do whats the chances of 50 yids v 400 gonners wanting our 4th spot!! lol...no chance

James

Established Member
We'll have to see.

Sure there'll be no trouble though cause they wont have anything to celebrate.

Saville

James said:
We'll have to see.

Sure there'll be no trouble though cause they wont have anything to celebrate.

:D dont bank on it just yet mate...although i like our chances look at it....highbury on a saturday....loving them days!

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: Arsenal v Sp**s (Saturday Kick-Off 12.45) Skysports 1

SaViLlE_06 said:
My starting line up would be:

....................Lehmann..................

Eboue.....Toure.....Senderos...Flamini

Ljunberg....Cesc...Gilberto.....Hleb/Pires

..........Adebayor......Henry............

Sub's:
Almunia
Pires/Hleb
Robin Van Persie
Reyes
Djorou
Diaby

Thought's please fellow gonner's!? :)
Good lineup to me. :)
I can see Cesc's accurate, precise, perfect-timing feed the ball to Henry on the edge of the box. Titi backheels to Freddie who spots and exploit a unmarked space... and scores his FIRST PL goal.

I will forgive Freddie his goal drought so far if he scores against sp*r. :twisted:

DannyDyer

kav said:
Pires has a good scoring record against Spuirs, i think he should play.

pires will be too tired from villareal game.At the tender of age 33 he cant play two games in a week like he used to

Saville

well i can imagine this...Cesc starting on Keane then Cesc knocks the Irish cu*t out!! mwhahaha

Spike

Established Member
SaViLlE_06, I don't really think we will get away with having six substitutes on the bench. :)

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom