<

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Aevi, Aug 25, 2019.

?

What result do you predict?

Poll closed Sep 1, 2019.
  1. Arsenal win

85.6%
  2. Draw

12.0%
  3. Tottenham win

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

We deserved 3 points here. Really disappointed by the two goals we gifted them because I felt we dominated them from start to finish apart from that 10 minutes or so.

2. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Agree. Although with the madness of the last 10-15minutes it still could've gone either way and Kane of course had a massive chance.

Felt like we mostly did it to ourselves (Xhaka :mad::mad:) though.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  3. Mark Tobias

Exactly. Had Xhaka not gifted them a penalty we would have been pounding their goal. We also missed a few sitters ourselves. Great team effort let down by individual mishaps in crucial moments. Infuriating.

IrishKookaburra and Dutch D like this.
  4. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

It's annoying that these cvnts are gonna be the ones happy to take a point out of this.

Leno and Xhaka really let us down.

IrishKookaburra and Mark Tobias like this.
  5. Mark Tobias

I'm not sure how to get over this defeat given that only a few moments in the game were we the lesser side. We absolutely dominated them from start to finish. Kane hardly touched the ball until his goal..

IrishKookaburra and BigPoppaPump like this.
  6. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

We are still leaking goals from everywhere its even worse then under Wenger we still not have issued our system to solve the problem. we are still all over the place.

I would be more then happy to finish 4th but it will be a hell of a task, Emery still have not found his best eleven as he keeps on changing every match.

Ofcourse we deserved the 3 points today but we did make life difficult to go 0-2 behind with some stupid moments.

yorch44 likes this.
  7. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why did Kane not get a yellow for his dive?

8. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

After this game I also thought Chambers needs another chance. Sokratis and Luiz both with many mistakes in the last two games. I would like to see him together with Luiz.

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  9. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

Because he's Kane.

10. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Changing our center backs many times during the season won't do us well we need stability in that position.

11. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

Agree, so change it now.

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  12. arsenefc

arsenefc Obsessed With Guendouzi

Leno has the highest errors leading to a goal among all PL players since he joined us btw.

13. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

What I hate most of Emery is he saying Xhaka did a great job yesterday. That’s a sign he sees what he wants and we are doomed with him. That’s why he is captain and he is not dropping him. In his mind is Xhaka and 2 more, no matters what he does.

That’s even worse, because he thinks the team is doing it right when clearly that midfield is ****ee... his system is negative midfield and is confirmed. And Doozy as raw as he is, he is not being the problem, is Emery, his tactics and Xhaka not giving anything... he is not Xabi Alonso.

14. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Sorry that might be construed by our Muslim friends as disrespectful. I was inebriated and trying to find an honorific fitting for our 2x cup winner. I have utmost respect for the Islamic faith and I do wish peace upon Rambo:lol:

15. razörist

I did not take offence I just found it very dramatic and funny :D

16. Jackie_Treehorn

Good that’s what I was going for!

razörist likes this.
  17. Jackie_Treehorn

But seriously, it’s concerning with David Luiz. He seems to turn off in critical situations and lose runners coming into his kitchen ffs.

18. razörist

It is a clusterfuck of epic proportions, Sokratis, David Luiz, Mustafi, god damn all of them. Need Saliba to be a Sergio Ramos/Van Dijk hybrid, otherwise we are fecked next season too.

Jackie_Treehorn likes this.
  19. razörist

Remember when pundits said the English don't dive and slaughtered those filthy south-americans for ruining the game?

They silent now.

Arsenio Venger likes this.
  20. boyinneedofhumor

boyinneedofhumor Active Member

For their 1st goal, its actually Sokratis, Kolasinac and Leno (in that order) imo. Bulk of my anger was actually at Sokratis then.

(But I get the feeling Leno sobered up after that/*within the same half*, so I toned down from anger to irritation).

Dunno if anyone here sees it that way as well...

IrishKookaburra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.