• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm pretty confident, with last season's good performances against them.

Only thing is they should not be underestimated (obvious of course), but they are not good against busses, especially without Eriksen for creativity.

Counter-attacking is a different story for them though, and can surely surprise. So have to be careful, but of course no need for similar tactic as against Liverpool.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They've definitely got some problems.
I love the picture the SUN chose, with Poch grabbing Trippier like that, semi-angry, which is just a normal game situation. But it gives the article a darker feel. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Play the best team and we'll beat them

Leno
Niles Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Ceballos Aubameyang
Lacazette

Uncle Good-Advice

3ffKd2w.png

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
3-4-3 isn’t our best formation, but we did beat them 4-2 with it. Emery just has to get the midfield pair and front 3 right.

We played 3-4-3 in the first half and was losing 2-1 at HT. He brought on Ramsey and Lacazette and went to 3-5-2 and we got back to 2-2. Mustafi came off injured and we went to a back 4 and scored 2 goals playing 4-3-1-2.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Starting to fear we will play 3 at the back in this one if Monreal is gone before the weekend.
He did play Kolasinac at LB in a 4 against Liverpool and Chelsea at home last season so there might be hope for that again. He doesn't seem to rate Chambers so I can't see him coming in to make it a 3, only way that happens is if Emery was sufficiently worried by Luiz's blunders at Anfield.

Ashybashy86

I think the Champions League defeat has clearly taken its toll on them mate. I think Poch knows deep down that he's taken this team as far as he can, especially now they are going to be restricted financially with the new stadium.

He's been there for years now and he hasn't won a carrot, he probably never will. Think he wants to win Silverware so like you say, he's checked out and waiting to for a reason jump ship.
I’ve always had the feeling that he cried for himself. He’s desperate for silverware and was so close to winning the biggest one in club football. Ah well :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A win is the most important thing. Keep building the gap while those who are meant to be competing with us struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom