• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Back to the PL as we continue our battle to finish below Burnley. The away game at Watford was embarrassing not only for the cajones jibe but the fact we conceded a goal to Tom Cleverley, the low point this season, imo.

Personally think we'll batter Watford now. Confidence should be up and a good performance will help for the second leg against Milan. Hopefully we don't give the attention loving, obnoxious, completely talentless apart from penalties Troy Deeney a kick.

HBL

Established Member
3-1 win. The quest for the 200th clean sheet will continue for Cech.

433 or 4231?

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Reckon players like Koscielny and Wilshere could do with a breather, would leave us very vulnerable at the back but at home I think we can get away with it. I'd start Ospina too but am fairly certain Wenger won't.

Cech
Chambers-Mustafi-Holding-AMN
Ramsey-Elneny-Xhaka
Özil-Auba-Mkhi​

Hopefully the Milan result gives us the shot in the arm we so desperately need, I'll go with a comfortable 3-1 win.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Voted for a draw.

I want the Youngsters to play now that top four is out of reach. Play the big guns in the EL and the youth in the PL.

Macey​
Chambers Mustafi Holding​
——————— Elneny ———————
— Nelson — Willock — Xhaka — AMN —
————— Eddie —— Auba—————

Subs: Mkhi, Özil and Welbeck

Jae

Voted for a draw.

I want the Youngsters to play now that top four is out of reach. Play the big guns in the EL and the youth in the PL.

Macey​
Chambers Mustafi Holding​
——————— Elneny ———————
— Nelson — Willock — Xhaka — AMN —
————— Eddie —— Auba—————

Subs: Mkhi, Özil and Welbeck

Agreed, don't have anything to lose by playing them in the league.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Didn't realise they were only 9 points behind us. I thought they would be further down the league than 9th. Just shows how far we've fallen. Surely confidence will be up after Milan and I fancy a home win. Going for 4-1

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Ospina
Bellerin Chambers Mustafi AMN
Ramsey Xhaka Wilshere
Mkhi
Aubamayang Welbeck

Start our best team barring Ramsey and Koscielny; Get some early goals then rest players for thursday.

Reckon Welbecks running could open up a lot of space for Aubamayang; even though Danny's not the most efficient in front of goal he can still be useful.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Same team as Milan. Auba in for Welbeck, AMN for Kola.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Koscienly’s played quite a few games close together recently. With top four now go it’d be wise to give him this one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom