• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Saville

Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
My Cousin went to the game (me and him are also going to bergkamp testimonial

Got your tickets sorted, have you?

Great day for everyone yesterday, wherever you were, though some were obviously luckier than others!

yup, should be getting them through the post this week! love to know where were sitting! will be awesome though!

You rekon Bergy will start or jsut play the last 10mins?

:lol:

i think he will start with Henry upfront, (if Henry is still with us) then i think Ian Wright will come on or something, i also seen in a magazine, that Seaman will be playing in goal, fantastic!

otfgoon

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

Great day for everyone yesterday, wherever you were, though some were obviously luckier than others!

yup, should be getting them through the post this week! love to know where were sitting! will be awesome though!

i think he will start with Henry upfront, (if Henry is still with us) then i think Ian Wright will come on or something, i also seen in a magazine, that Seaman will be playing in goal, fantastic!

no place for walcott then :lol:

Saville

otfgoon said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

no place for walcott then :lol:

he will be at the world cup mate :wink: ...but thats a good question, f he doesnt go to the world cup, will he get a run out!? hmmmm

Sammer

Established Member
Did anyone see the joy on Titi´s face, when WestHam scored the 2nd goal.

It was touching - I have never seen Titi so happy.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
KingReyes said:
RockyRocastle said:
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
I also won £100 of my Sp**s mate , he foolishly bet me that Spuds would finish above Arsenal , and now he is not answering his phone.

Best bit of the day (apart from going mad when we heard the ammers had scored) was the whole ground doing we're the Clock End/North Bank/East Stand/West Stand. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Seeing Charlie George going mad in one of the boxes above the CE was great aswell. Legend.

Just shows what we are capable of when we get the whole crowd singing. The whole we're the Clock End/North Bank/East Stand/West Stand was unbelievable.

Also the singing of Rocky's name was f****g brilliant and then again the roar when his picture came up on the big screens.

The loudest his name was sung was when all the old players went onto that stand in the middle of the pitch, went on for a few minutes.

They obviously told tom watt to hurry it up as he wasnt saying anything whilst we were singing but he said "i dont want to fight it."

Very emotional moment that.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

Why the **** are you chatting out of your arse mate? Dont ever scare me like that, tickets are not selling yet so how can they be coming through your post?

You nearly made think that i missed out tickets for that game.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Well done the lads, memorable day, excellent result and head fecked the spuds to boot, what could be better.

anomaly

a pic i took yesterday..dunno why, but it'sprobably my favourite pic that i took.

exit.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom