• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Saville

>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
My Cousin went to the game (me and him are also going to bergkamp testimonial

Got your tickets sorted, have you?

Great day for everyone yesterday, wherever you were, though some were obviously luckier than others!

yup, should be getting them through the post this week! love to know where were sitting! will be awesome though!

Why the f**k are you chatting out of your arse mate? Dont ever scare me like that, tickets are not selling yet so how can they be coming through your post?

You nearly made think that i missed out tickets for that game.

i didnt get them from Arsenal, my cousin got them, ill ask him later when he comes online!

mjp81

Thought Highbury Highs was alright, and the chorus could be a chant at the new stadium to remember Highbury by. Thought the performance was cheese on a stick though - I can't stand the whole "I'll sing one line, you sing the next" bollocks.

The man clearly needed a Les Paul and a Marshall amp!

jester

Established Member
mjp81 said:
Thought Highbury Highs was alright, and the chorus could be a chant at the new stadium to remember Highbury by. Thought the performance was cheese on a stick though - I can't stand the whole "I'll sing one line, you sing the next" bollocks.

The man clearly needed a Les Paul and a Marshall amp!

yeah i'm not saying the song is a world beater, but it was a good song nonetheless.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

Great day for everyone yesterday, wherever you were, though some were obviously luckier than others!

yup, should be getting them through the post this week! love to know where were sitting! will be awesome though!

Why the f**k are you chatting out of your arse mate? Dont ever scare me like that, tickets are not selling yet so how can they be coming through your post?

i didnt get them from Arsenal, my cousin got them, ill ask him later when he comes online!

LOL its not possiable Tickets are not even made yet. How can they be coming through your post :lol:

Saville

>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

LOL its not possiable Tickets are not even made yet. How can they be coming through your post :lol:

ill get you a photo of the ticket as soon as they get through the post! he didnt get them from Arsenal.com...he search google....he got them pretty dear....but so what! there both £250!

Jackus

SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

ill get you a photo of the ticket as soon as they get through the post! he didnt get them from Arsenal.com...he search google....he got them pretty dear....but so what! there both £250!

Ouch, £250 each.. i'll be getting mine when they come out for silver members at the £40ish range. :)

Saville

Jackus said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
>YounGunner< said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

Ouch, £250 each.. i'll be getting mine when they come out for silver members at the £40ish range. :)

yeah you lucky barstad! im on red at the mo! how do you go up?

koivu

SaViLlE_06 said:

I fear somebody's been taken to the cleaners....

Saville

koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

so do i, but we had to get them now before they sold out! im getting silver hopefully in summer, ive just spoken to my dad about it....so thats good thank god!

koivu

SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

so do i, but we had to get them now before they sold out! im getting silver hopefully in summer, ive just spoken to my dad about it....so thats good thank god!

As far as I'm aware, tickets are not even being released to Gold members until early July...

>YounGunner<

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
koivu said:
SaViLlE_06 said:

lol Your deluded

KingReyes

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
this is highlights of the day!! ver good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdb5vKrv ... h=highbury

How about Henry at the end talking about Tottenham.

Saying that he was watching them against Bolton when the yids were singing whether we were watching and then saying "We are fourth and we are in the final of the Champions league"

Any I might be wrong but wasn't Henry singing "Are you watching Tottenham" in the celebration huddle at the end of the Wigan game?

****ing legend!!!

cubbz_th14

KingReyes said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
this is highlights of the day!! ver good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdb5vKrv ... h=highbury

How about Henry at the end talking about Tottenham.

f****g legend!!!

"i know people are going to say oh they didnt deserve .. did deserve..well whatever .. we ARE fouth place and we are going to play the finals of the CL" ... followed by a nasty arrogant grin ..

henry you legend :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom