• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Emile Heskey's Bitch

KingReyes said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
this is highlights of the day!! ver good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdb5vKrv ... h=highbury

How about Henry at the end talking about Tottenham.

Saying that he was watching them against Bolton when the yids were singing whether we were watching and then saying "We are fourth and we are in the final of the Champions league"

Any I might be wrong but wasn't Henry singing "Are you watching Tottenham" in the celebration huddle at the end of the Wigan game?

f****g legend!!!

the way he said was so f*cking funny. "We are fourth and we are in the final of the Champions league, it is clear!!!"

now piss off you f*cking spuds.

Wenger14

Established Member
Viper said:
mrsvanpersie said:
Lord Dula said:
Sp**s community mrs van p.

P.S. I love you.
Eh?! Was that to me?! :shock:
The site won't let me register - I get an error message! :cry:
Anyone who's already on there, and who doesn't mind letting me play a little, could you pleeeeeeeeease give me your username and password?! :p
Your display picture is making me think you are Wenger14.

Heh! It's hers! Now shh, I don't want to be sued for copyright infringement! :angel

Maxx said:
KingReyes said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
this is highlights of the day!! ver good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdb5vKrv ... h=highbury

How about Henry at the end talking about Tottenham.

Saying that he was watching them against Bolton when the yids were singing whether we were watching and then saying "We are fourth and we are in the final of the Champions league"

Any I might be wrong but wasn't Henry singing "Are you watching Tottenham" in the celebration huddle at the end of the Wigan game?

f****g legend!!!

the way he said was so f*cking funny. "We are fourth and we are in the final of the Champions league, it is clear!!!"

now piss off you f*cking spuds.

****ing class that was, reminded me of The Rock on WWE. The guy hates tottenham with a passion. Any other player in his situation would have definitely ****ed off to Barcelona this summer without a second thought. Although with Henry chances are he'll stay with us. He loves the club and everything associated with it.

Meek

hey guys i am just after 2 clips. i dont know where to request this but since one of them relates to this match i thought i will ask here. firstly, does anybody know where i can find the interview after the wigan match, where cole, henry and 2 others i cant remember who were standing there and henry was doing most of the talking then said are you watching tottenham?

secondly, i have seen this before on youtube but cant find it now. its a thierry henry compilation and the background music is of people singing thierry henry. ie: thierry henry, thierry henry, theirry henry etc.

many thanks.

IBL

Established Member
Meek said:
hey guys i am just after 2 clips. i dont know where to request this but since one of them relates to this match i thought i will ask here. firstly, does anybody know where i can find the interview after the wigan match, where cole, henry and 2 others i cant remember who were standing there and henry was doing most of the talking then said are you watching tottenham?
I'm looking for the exact same clip. It was a Sky Sports interview I think with Henry, Cole, kolo and Gilberto. Henry's words were fantastic, really stuck it to the ****

Jinn

Established Member
Obviously, both of you know that you can't post links to clips taken from the TV on this website? ;)

IBL

Established Member
Jinn said:
Obviously, both of you know that you can't post links to clips taken from the TV on this website? ;)
errr of course Jinn, I never suggested that for a second (Just PM them if possible ;) )

So what's the ruling on these YouTube.com clips? why are they allowed?

Jinn

Established Member
Technically they're not allowed -and YouTube should get busted for hosting such clips.

If I was pedanic and/or could be arsed, all those links should be deleted. In any case you could find them all yourself anyway using their search function. And there are plenty of other sites that still continue to post illegal clips.

The difference being we actually got a cease and desist notice from Arsenal.com some years back. So, with the threat of being shut down over this, you can imagine we're pretty ****-scared.

Meek

yeah i was aware of that jinn. i should have requested them via PM. but even then, its seems that that isnt allowed. im with iceberg i would wanting this forum getting busted. after all, i spend a lot of time here. and its my no.1 forum. thanks a lot for your help though. i will search another forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom