• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 18/01/04

zerofeel

Stop whinging and moaning all ya spoilsports...We won and thats all that matters....we showed our real characters to not allow the result of manures lost affect us and we had luck on our side...for once ...let us regale in this win for when the going gets tough Arsenal just get tougher and luckier!!! three cheers to ARSENAL! ;D

A

Anonymous

AndrewPires
Trainee

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will win 2/0 Henry double!

Man i could doo with you to help me with my football coupon,how much per hour?

The opening post on this topic,suggests Alpay as one of the key men for Villa against Arsenal,tell me ppl wasnt he hounded out of these shores????

A

Anonymous

Good enough, solid away performance (and about time to!).
A bit of quality mixed with a bit of luck, a clean sheet and three points. Thank you and goodnight.

JazzG

Established Member
JGooner said:
This is professional sport. We play to win, not to charm. Even if the goals were unsportsmanlike, which they weren't, they were still legitimate. We have to think like Manure do. Ruthlessness, people, ruthlessness.

Both CBs were good today, especially Campbell. Being a toyboy must have given him a new lease of life, as they say.

Unsportsmanlike? I didn't see anything wrong with them ;) We have been suckered into them in the past and today we suckered someone else. Put it this way, others would of done the same if they had been in our position.

Are my eyes decieving me or is that some praise for Cygan in your post :D

The Premier said:
I think half the squad are borderline cheats and poor sports.

This coming from a fan with players like Neville, Keane, Scholes and RvN ahahahahahaha

Pat's missing Gerbil

The Premier said:
This, my friends, is why this current crop of Gunnders will probably never earn my respect. Regardless of the beauty of their play on occasion, and regardless of the honours and trophies you manage to rack up, these endless shenanigans cheapen the team's name and its players - I think half the squad are borderline cheats and poor sports.

JMHO!

stick to ice hockey mate..you know **** all about football. If you want to look for the divers in the league look no further than van cheating diving bastard and ronaldo "get those worms out of your hair". Your parsimonious bollocks about cheating shows you know nothing about the game.............as far as the arsenal team not earning your respect.... who cares. You are a sad foreign manc on an arsenal website. who cares

Im not going to dignify the crap you have written with pointing out the endless contrary points about Man ure's "professionalism". We see the games, and you might not be aware of the manc media. you take what is given to you.

you may quote the !battle of old ****ford" but last week at the Bolton game there was a much bigger kick off.............no media hype.

so take your manc biased manc crap opinions and put them on a manc website. Who cares if you dont respect us. I dont care for your opinion but then i dont spend my time on manc websites foisting my crap opinions on people who have never seen a game of football.

flotz

i saw the goals and i think they were both fair...i cant understand what wrong with them
when we conceded a free kick like that it was ok but when we score they call it cheating...and in any case it wasnt a cheat because the referee let him take it quickly and after hearing the referee it seem fair to me
and it was definitly a penalty...a clear obstruction no doubt for me about it

thegame24

Established Member
my manure mate called me and said you are cheaters and you have to admit it then i mentioned what beckham done and what harte done to us, he said this was much worse.

can someone explainboth cause i couldnt watch the game and i was revising :)

Mark

Established Member
this is so stupid. free kicks like this are taken all the time and there was no difference between what ian harte did to us and what henry did today. your manc friend would obviously say there is because, let's face it, he's a manc.

kajej

The Game - Aston Villa's wall was still being set-up by Sorensen, The ref was talkin to Henry, Henry asked him if he could take a quick freekick, the ref said yeah so Henry took it while Sorensen was stil on the other side fixing the wall. You can't blame Henry, he is a striker and seizes every opportunity he gets.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
O'leary's the biggest muppet! He was so bitter after the game and when Guy Havord mentioned Ian Harte's free-kick, he had the audacity to cut him off by saying that has no relevance today.

AFCG7

Established Member
This kind of thing has happened before.. nobody called anyone cheats then..

Hammann for Germany v England World CUp qualifier at Wembley
Beckham - cant remember who it was against
Ian Harte for Leeds against us 2 years ago
Claus Jensen for Charlton v West Ham 2 seasons back

NOBODY said ANYTHING remotely close to 'unfair' in any of those incidents.

This happened to ENGLAND.. and every fan in the country saw nothing wrong with it.. so why is it wrong when Henry does the perfectly legal thing and scores a quick freekick ?????

thegame24

Established Member
beckham done it to blackburn and everybody was saying he was so clever to think of it. jamie rednapp done it a few times too and nothing was said.

Mark

Established Member
the penalty i suppose is debatable, but i think it was the right decision. from what i've seen kanu was fouled.

Mark

Established Member
thegame24 said:
beckham done it to blackburn and everybody was saying he was so clever to think of it. jamie rednapp done it a few times too and nothing was said.

i know. it's unbelievable how many times it's been done without anyone being branded a cheat but when arsenal do it of course it starts up a whole huge debate in the press. sickening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom