• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

Jasper

We are just slipping down and down the table further!

Its like we care about the champions league more instead of the EPL

Jasper

Chances are tomorrow ManU will lead the leauge with 40pts.

I think we are tied with Chelski with 39!

What a frickin weekend for me!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
to be honest, bolto will feel unlucky not to be winning. we have been shocking today

Well I hate to say it but I think you are right. We were a bit crap today.

Oh well, still 17 games unbeaten or something like that.

Jinn

Established Member
Equal on top with Chelski.

Equal points, equal goal difference, equal number of goals scored.

thegame24

Established Member
its a ****ing joke.

how can we keep drawing to **** teams.

i would swap one draw for a loss cause at least it would give the players a kick up the arse.

with draws they dont get embaressed enough.

i mean look what the 3-0 against milan did, we became a better team and started defending better.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
myth said:
Still unbeaten?

To be quite honest a loss may do us well instead of all thses draws.

We are going thrpought in CL, still for today anyway top of PL and we are in Semi of CC, not too bad really.

Hate to see Chelsea catch us up though.

A

Anonymous

thegame24 said:
its a f****g joke.

how can we keep drawing to **** teams.

i would swap one draw for a loss cause at least it would give the players a kick up the arse.

with draws they dont get embaressed enough.

i mean look what the 3-0 against milan did, we became a better team and started defending better.
That so called **** team stopped you last season, if you think all the other teams are **** i think thats the problem?

patrick42uk

Established Member
Jinn said:
Equal on top with Chelski.

Equal points, equal goal difference, equal number of goals scored.

which isnt bad going. its not the end of the world. even if united win tomorrow, they are top by a point. Doesnt mean they have won the title now does it? our position in the table isnt the worry. it is the manner of the performance whch is. maybe we need a defeat, as a wake up call because it seems the draws (3 in the last 4 prem game) isnt doing that. I'm glad we are unbeaten, but that advantage is irrelevant when you consider how many games (six) we have drawn. Wolves at home next, lets hope for a reaction and a performance.

Jasper

It must be the rain and wind!
There has to be a explanation for our terrible play.
The rain and wind must have affected our passing.

patrick42uk

Established Member
henry is off form, that can be an explanation as to why we arent performing. we always look to him, when he performs we perform

Latest posts+

Top Bottom