• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
hesq3Wf.jpg

VS
Iv1KElH.jpg

j1Y3D07.jpg

VS
VNQ9K44.jpg

**** this mother******* international break, let's discuss some real football.

I'm a man of my word, and because this is my second match thread, I will up the stakes: If we lose or draw this game, I will never make a thread again.

Team news (as per 6 days ago)
Koscielny and Mavropanos close to full training.
Elneny expected to return to full training in one week.
Monreal and Lichsteiner are being assessed.
Danny Welbeck is out for a long time.

First eleven
g9tLWQt.jpg

Result

Bournemouth 2-3 Arsenal

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Bournemouth are probably going to fade a bit now. They've had a couple of defeats and will slip back. We need to be better then we have been though.

Hope we can nick a win somehow but if the goals are drying up from us and we are still starting Mustafi I think we will lose.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Worst match thread I've seen in my long time on this forum. Hopefully a loss. 3-0.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Worried about this one. Howe is a such a great coach, always has Bournemouth buzzing with energy in the big games, so hard to play against. Last two visits they caused us real problems on both occasions. After this game we've got Sp**s and United so it's a real testing period, one which could make or break our season. A real early test to see what Unai is made of too in terms of how he uses the squad and how he sets us up for each individual game.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We need seven points from those three games to stay in contention for CL football. Not an easy ask.

If we don't win this one we'll be looking at the teams below rather than the teams above.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This is a real test. Bournemouth's strong start to the season has been no fluke; the underlying stats show they've indeed put in strong performances. Wilson, Fraser, and Brooks have all been very good. Their defense is lowkey quite solid as well.

If we play like we did against Wolves, they'll punish us.

m-due

Their last two losses have been a a narrow 2-1 defeats to Newcastle and United. They won’t just defend and expect for the best, they will come for us especially in their turf. They got four points out of us in our last two visits there. Emery v. Howe, it won’t be close at all. Arsenal 3-0.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll be open attacking game all depend in us how going to manage the game if we give away the position too many times we'll concede too many chances. i hope we be clinical in this game need to get result in this match before facing Sp**s and manutd.

We need seven points from those three games to stay in contention for CL football. Not an easy ask.

If we don't win this one we'll be looking at the teams below rather than the teams above.
Ok then lets draw them then and break the 'draws' spell once and for all! I'll take the win against the Spuds and United. Easy peasy;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Now Sokratis is fit, can’t wait to see the CB pairing. I hope it’s Sokratis and Holding.

But if he plays Sokratis and Mustafi then what do I know. I play FIFA, Emery is a seasoned pro.

If he plays Mustafi and Holding, I’m guessing Sokratis still has a slight problem.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Got to get back to winning ways. Last time we had an international break Özil came back and blew the opposition of the park. Give him the Captains arm band and hope he does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom