• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Arsenal haven’t regressed. We’re exactly where we should be.United have regressed and Sp**s, thanks to the acquisition of Harry Kane are performing above their station.

1-City Squad €976m
2-United €786m
3-Liverpool €705m
4-Chelsea €673m
5-Arsenal €428m
6-Sp**s €393m

Performing to your squad cost in the first season is really good, neither Mourinho, LVG or Klopp managed it. Emery is doing an excellent job. Let’s hope he can progress next season.
Watch this post get torn to shreds. Best post in the forum for at least a week but it will be hacked to pieces by a select few who seem determined to be upset with Arsenal no matter what the situation.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Arsenal haven’t regressed. We’re exactly where we should be.United have regressed and Sp**s, thanks to the acquisition of Harry Kane are performing above their station.

1-City Squad €976m
2-United €786m
3-Liverpool €705m
4-Chelsea €673m
5-Arsenal €428m
6-Sp**s €393m

Performing to your squad cost in the first season is really good, neither Mourinho, LVG or Klopp managed it. Emery is doing an excellent job. Let’s hope he can progress next season.

"thanks to the acquisition of Harry Kane", he's been there since he was ten, our strikers on the other hand cost over £100m.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
"thanks to the acquisition of Harry Kane", he's been there since he was ten, our strikers on the other hand cost over £100m.
His point is, what other club has been that lucky to get a gem from their academy. One who was sent out on loan after loan and produced nothing until suddenly one day, when they most needed it, he starts banging them in and doesn't stop....
Come on mate, be objective.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

His point is, what other club has been that lucky to get a gem from their academy. One who was sent out on loan after loan and produced nothing until suddenly one day, when they most needed it, he starts banging them in and doesn't stop....
Come on mate, be objective.

I am objective, I'm defending Sp**s ffs.
I was just pointing out that there is no need for these ridiculous caveats, Sp**s are disproving squad cost but only because their striker is scoring alot.
Last time they didn't really count because both Kane and Alli turned out to be alot better than anyone thought they were going to be.
Meaning noone is ever going to 'legitimately' beat squad cost, apart from us, obviously.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was just pointing out that there is no need for these ridiculous caveats, Sp**s are disproving squad cost but only because their striker is scoring alot.
Last time they didn't really count because both Kane and Alli turned out to be alot better than anyone thought they were going to be.
Meaning noone is ever going to 'legitimately' beat squad cost, apart from us, obviously.
Fair. Sorry Kobi, i misinterpreted that.,

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Every team wants to find a 4 time loanee that costs nothing to be the EPLs lead striker. It’s the holy grail that hardly any teams manage.

And incredibly unlike some flash in the pans he’s been 1st or 2nd lead scorer for 4 years running.

All you need is a few half decent players around a talented player like that and a good manager, and winnng ways/momentum takes you way over your squad cost.

Wenger did exactly that when he found Henry. But unlike Poch he didn’t have United and two other oligarch teams against him at that time. Poch has a much harder job winning anything against the money. :lol:

1-City Squad €976m
2-United €786m
3-Liverpool €705m
4-Chelsea €673m
5-Arsenal €428m
6-Sp**s €393m

Dude we used to consistently challenge for the title. It's clear as day we have regressed over the years. Emery is doing a fantastic job in trying to get us back to where we were at!
I wasn't talking about squad cost vs position but if that's what you were basing your argument on then I don't get how spuds have regressed considering their squad cost is much lower and they finished above us last season!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't get how spuds have regressed considering their squad cost is much lower and they finished above us last season!
Please read his post. He specifically states that Sp**s are performing above their standard. Not that they have regressed. That part of the sentence was for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom