• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

MRF2018_BournemouthvArsenal.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

First of all, good morning everyone.

This will be Arteta's first game in charge and I think it's fair to say everyone will be excited and a bit nervous! I thought everyone played the Everton game pretty safe, no one really looking to make a difference but in the second half we put some decent moves together and actually played nice football, got a clean sheet so it's fair to say the defending wasn't as shambolic as we've seen this season.

I'd like to guess a formation Mikel will use but it's near impossible since we don't know how he wants to play, but for me (very poor football knowledge) I'd go with the exact same defence as we used against Everton, full backs were good in particular, then Xhaka, Lucas, Guendouzi, Martinelli, Auba and Peoe.

A win here will really make a difference going into the Chelsea fixture, miracles can't be done overnight but we should really be getting the win here.

Hope everyone on AM has an amazing Christmas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth in such poverty form I know charity FC coming for them but I'm expecting a good performance and win hopefully to kick start Arteta managing career

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hoping for a clear message from the start from Arteta in terms of formation/playing style. I don’t even care if it doesn’t work at all yet I just want something different.

Line-up is impossible to predict but I’ll try anyway:

Leno

AMN Chambers Luiz Saka

Torreira Ceballos

Pepe Özil Martinelli

Lacazette​

Just a hunch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very interested to see what formation Artera going with people say 4123 but that can't happen unless Ceballos and mesut both available. Chambers sadly suspended for this so Luiz Sokratis going to start with AMN saka keeping thier places

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Line up will be interesting so too will the players attitude. I want to see every player fighting for every ball and getting back when required. This is a new start, we need to grab it and keep the fans on side.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Gonna be at this match. Arteta 1st match as gaffer, gonna be interesting how he sets the team up. Hoping we see some improvement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Such a ******.

From not buying anyone in the summer of 2015 to when it was announced Arsène was leaving, I was such a miserable bastard...pretty much anything the club did during this period annoyed me.

When he did this, I was basically screaming at my tv in anger, kind of ruined the goal against Palace for me for a bit.

Remember seeing a picture of Sanchez looking at him and you could tell he was just thinking... “what the **** are you doing!?” :lol:

Juice91

Hoping for a clear message from the start from Arteta in terms of formation/playing style. I don’t even care if it doesn’t work at all yet I just want something different.

Line-up is impossible to predict but I’ll try anyway:

Leno

AMN Chambers Luiz Saka

Torreira Ceballos

Pepe Özil Martinelli

Lacazette​

Just a hunch.

I think Chambers is suspended.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Do t think we will see a 4231 hopefully 433 with Özil playing as a CM.

Martineli - Lacazette - Pepe
Özil - Ceballos
Torreira
Saka - Luis - Sokratis - Niles
Leno​
If the defence is crap, hopefully Mikel is as ruthless as he says he'll be and end them in January.

Would also like to see Luiz in midfield but predicting a win either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom