• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Since Brighton have come back to the Prem we have had a awful time with them, they have been a problem for us home and away in last few seasons. I don't except anything much. Maybe a draw at best

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

It's incredibly difficult to have any sort of optimism heading into this one, which is proper depressing. Mikel has one tough job in making sure the guys are up for this one to make amends for that disaster yesterday.

The only prediction I have is that it will not be easy and likely a very laboured performance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The players will be broken in no time. it's incredible how desperate the PL are so they won't lose money to restart the league. i think they should allow team take a plane.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The players will be broken in no time. it's incredible how desperate the PL are so they won't lose money to restart the league. i think they should allow team take a plane.
Mate, we’ll lose anyway. Brighton will bully us.

blaze_of_glory

Season should have been canned back in April. I was kind of excited when it was announced it was coming back, but watching the game yesterday with no fans there was garbage. This is all pointless and dumb.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
sorrysouthpark.jpeg

...apologies AM, very rare lapse of judgement for me there...hold my hands up!

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Just dont f-ckin start Willock, Saka and Nketiah as the three attacking mid/wingers and i fancy a win here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom