• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah the cases are so similar, both teams lost their greatest ever managers, one went winning the PL and one left finishing 6th. Both teams have been worse off since and United have already been through a few managers and I am sure we will as well.

United managed to get CL again but how long was that after Alex left? We have a long process and this is only the beginning, in my opinion with the resources United have it's embarrassing they have been as bad as they have since Fergie left.

I agree that it’s embarrassing regarding the resources they’ve had and how long they’ve been in transition for but everyone knew they’d be back, it was just a matter of time. With us unless something significant happens, I seriously think we’re going to become a midtable club like Everton as the whole structure and self sustaining model at the club suggests that we’re not looking to fully back the manager.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
:lol::lol::lol:

You and James 007 are some funny posters actually. It is more than evident how crucial is Xhaka to this team tbh. I stand more than strongly behind my stances related to him every day more and more.

Ever since we got Xhaka and Mustafi, it's been down hill from there. For Xhaka to be so important to this team shows how far we have fallen when it comes to talented midfield playmakers. We just have too many jokers on the team. No chance to really compete with players like Luiz, Mustafi, Xhaka, Lacazette, Guendouzi, Ceballos playing prominent roles for Arsenal FC.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I agree that it’s embarrassing regarding the resources they’ve had and how long they’ve been in transition for but everyone knew they’d be back, it was just a matter of time. With us unless something significant happens, I seriously think we’re going to become a midtable club like Everton as the whole structure and self sustaining model at the club suggests that we’re not looking to fully back the manager.

I don't think United are back just yet, they're closer than us at competing for the title that's for sure but they're also a long way off as I just don't believe Ole is the right man.

We could slip to Everton mid-table level that's very true, but I think as a club we're too big to do that self-staining model or not. What we can't afford to do is recruit poorly again and not sell when decent fees is offered.

We're on a slippery slope which we we're bound to get on, but now we need our manager and board to trust each other.

I don't think United are back just yet, they're closer than us at competing for the title that's for sure but they're also a long way off as I just don't believe Ole is the right man.

We could slip to Everton mid-table level that's very true, but I think as a club we're too big to do that self-staining model or not. What we can't afford to do is recruit poorly again and not sell when decent fees is offered.

We're on a slippery slope which we we're bound to get on, but now we need our manager and board to trust each other.

Again? When did we recruit badly?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I actually think they’re not far off especially as they’ll get CL either through the PL or when the Europa League resumes.

The last few windows, they’ve spent big on Bruno Fernandes, AWB and Harry Maguire without qualifying for the CL, you’d be a fool to think they won’t spend big this summer especially once they secure that CL spot.

We might like to hate on teams like Utd especially with a novice like Ole there but at least there has been progress as just before the lockdown, they beat Man City something that we failed to do as we were outclassed in both games this season.

This summer they’ll easily go out and spend on the likes of Jadon Sancho, Grealish and probably even Thomas Partey while we’re scrapping around for freebies to balance the books. Eventually they’ll strike gold with all these big signings.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

tenor.gif

Erlis the Clown strikes again. May others be reminded of where your knowledge level on Arsenal comes from...

Who cares what others think, I didnt come to impress others on internet like you, lifeless Joker. Historical ****, Xhaka is no.1 at Arsenal from the moment he arrived and has beaten each and every midfielder at Arsenal from that time. Do you want me to count them for you?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who cares what others think, I didnt come to impress others on internet like you, lifeless Joker. Historical ****, Xhaka is no.1 at Arsenal from the moment he arrived and has beaten each and every midfielder at Arsenal from that time. Do you want me to count them for you?
That’s some trophy, almost as impressive as us finishing outside 4th ever since the tanned Charlie Adam got here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most damaging this season is we only won 9 times from 30 i know we draw 13 games but it's incredible how bad we are and i lost the amount of times we lost points from wining position.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The most damaging this season is we only won 9 times from 30 i know we draw 13 games but it's incredible how bad we are and i lost the amount of times we lost points from wining position.
Today was on Arteta. Once we went in front they started attacking, Saka was dead on his feet and Ceballos was adding nothing defensively. He should have made subs then and set us up to counter.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

That’s some trophy, almost as impressive as us finishing outside 4th ever since the tanned Charlie Adam got here.

Arsenal may bring whoever plays in that position and Xhaka will still remain no.1 choice at Arsenal, without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom