• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What do you like about him? Looks like Tierney playing as a winger to me

Undderrated passing, plays at a very high tempo, good Mobilty, engine , high workate, effetively presses and is a good dribbler.

The poor bugger lives in Birmingham, we need to save him from that hell hole.

OSBK

Established Member
Happy with this result. Thought the effort was good.

Holding and mari were decent, i dont actually remember mari really troubled. Tierney again was quality, bellerin looked tired.

Youth again were the catalyst for this win, esr, martinelli and saka all insane workrate.

Thought auba was pretty poor, he had 3 big chances and they all came from him being on the wing and coming inside. Laca did well to finish.

Cm really worries me, even with partey coming back. Neny got away with it at chelsea and again with brighton, how long till we get punished. Xhaka has a thing atm where we must go back to go forward, its obv a instruction from arteta.

Tough game against west brom coming up, you just know big sam will have different gravy for this.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
One of those Amazon prime pundits was saying why we don’t try Lacazette and Auba together up top. Pretty sure that’s been tried, and with either Pepe or Willian on the right and that hasn’t worked out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One of those Amazon prime pundits was saying why we don’t try Lacazette and Auba together up top. Pretty sure that’s been tried, and with either Pepe or Willian on the right and that hasn’t worked out.
Auba laca will never work unless you play 442 no one CF or one Winger but we see both of them won't work with this midfield

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lacazette celebrating like that goal won us the league. It took us to 14th. I hate this club.

All the celebration really consisted of was pointing at Saka and hugging him, the rest of the team then piled on. I’ve seen a hundred other more frenzied celebrations from recent Arsenal teams

If he had performed a muted celebration people would be complaining that he is moody, not a team player & unhappy - which way do you want it? :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The first half was really poor, but we came alive in the second which was a relief. Not sure how more performances like the first half I can take.

Good thing is that we are not conceding a lot of chances. So even though today wasn't pretty we came away with 3 points and a clean sheet from an away game. Hopefully we can start building up some confidence and go on a bit of a run.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All the talk of relegation was ridiculous, as is the talk of a top 4 finish now. Reckon our squad is around 8th best in the league, give or take a position, which is where we will probably finish.

As much as the momentum has improved are we not fully out of the woods yet IMO. And I’m not even referring to the mathematical race.

We don’t look convincing enough, and our lack of incisiveness keeps the opposition competitive for longer periods. Let’s chat after the Wolves game, if we are around the 30 point mark by then, then we can relax.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I thought he looked a level above our cms

Any average player is better than Xhaka, Elneny, AMN, Guendouzi and Ceballos,. Bissouma without being a great player (or even good player) is a little better than mediocre, so he is easily better than the Arsenal midfielders... he may be a poor version of Partey though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All the celebration really consisted of was pointing at Saka and hugging him, the rest of the team then piled on. I’ve seen a hundred other more frenzied celebrations from recent Arsenal teams

If he had performed a muted celebration people would be complaining that he is moody, not a team player & unhappy - which way do you want it? :lol:

Woaaaah.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This forum's is going to get really excited if the mighty Arsebal get back to the top 8. :lol::lol: How expectations change. :lol::lol:

Pyres7

My word some people are absolute clueless...So theres this imaginary manager out there that will get us playing like barca?...with these players? what is wrong with people? too many idiots that think this is fifa 21. unreal.
Of course... we've got a bottom half squad that can't beat Villa, Wolves or Burnley. Getting outplayed and dominated against the first two. No other manager could do better with these players. Emery must have been a god to get us 5th.

Baffles me why people need to blame either the players or the manager - it's both.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As much as the momentum has improved are we not fully out of the woods yet IMO. And I’m not even referring to the mathematical race.

We don’t look convincing enough, and our lack of incisiveness keeps the opposition competitive for longer periods. Let’s chat after the Wolves game, if we are around the 30 point mark by then, then we can relax.

Thought we were awful first half, one of if not the worst performance of the season. If we play like that against most teams in the PL, we are going in 2-0 down at half time and the game is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom