• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonergaz

This is going to be a real test, a draw would be a good result...but with Auba back after a nice break hopefully he'll be 'putting things right'.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
My XI for this game:

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Saka
Xhaka Torreira
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Aubameyang

Come on gooners, we should win this!!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
They've beaten Leicester and Manu (away) in their last two games. So I wouldn't go overboard with the optimism.

Struggle to see us getting more than a point here.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Saka
Torreira Xhaka
Nelson Willock Aubameyang
Martinelli

or change to 4-3-3

=== Xhaka ====
Torreira Ceballos

Ceballos instead of Willock or Özil here.
I would like to see some 4-3-3 in this way or even with Torreira as DMC, Guendouzi and Ceballos as MC.

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think this is the game we explode and score lots of goals! 4 or 5 - 1 to us. Sam Dyche starts crying and is booed off by the home fans!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it last season, or earlier this season, when Dyche went into that rant about foreign players cheating...when he has the gimpest of gimps, in Ashley Barnes playing for him :lol:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hoping the optimism in this thread pays off lol I think we will win but I wouldn't say smash them. Maybe a late winner 2-1.

NZgunner

Özil definitely shouldn't start.

If Holding is fit enough he has to start - Chris Wood will absolutely bully Luiz and Sokratis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom