• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Laca header should have been 1 nil. 2 Auba chances wasted.

Add to that at least 3 poor mis-passes and Mikel must be wondering what to do with these players.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We were good when Saka was able to run at people. Burnley have adjusted, but I still think because of his knock, he’s not able to run as much. Hopefully he will get patched up at half time.

nas7232

Martinelli isnt great on the right. Either have him LW/CF or don't play him. I think auba would be better CF and laca playing on the right since he tackles and passes better. Auba is all about finishing but in this regime laca will get more chances so less goals

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Burnley usually score in the second half. How we play will depend on whether Saka is fully fit as we need more overlaps. So far we've been fairly solid at the back although Mustafi especially needs to head the ball in the air instead of allowing it to drop and be controlled by a Burnley player. Let's do them in the second half. It's time for Nartinelli to get a chance, take it and embarrass the seniors.

CJJ

Established Member
How is it poor when we had three clear cut chances? If our finishing was better we’d be 2-0 up a least.
I only remember Auba's two, whats the third? That being said, the finishing is what makes the half poor, going by CCC sure, but that's not the only metric i want to judge a first half on. For 30-35 minutes we've looked the inferior team, which we shouldn't. Even if we'd score i'd still critizise, i rather want more control.

mpower2540

Overall i'd consider this a poor first half. THIS is exactly how you are not supposed to play against Burnley. We've turned this into a direct, physical game.

We NEED to start playing some technical, fast paces passing football. We're not gonna beat Burnley at what they do best.

Oh and our front three has to improve their ball retention. Thrown away so many easy balls.

Only positive thing is our defending in general, especially at set pieces.

Unfortunately nearly everyone we have is **** at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom