• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Özil is well, he has space but neither Xhaka or Douzy couldn’t find him with a pass. I would sub on Ceballos for Douzy and let him find Özil between lines. The two Burnley CM are high in the pitch pressing, so it can be exploited.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Strange game. We aren't pushing Saka forward. We are not dropping Xhaka into a back 3, Lacazette can't hold the ball or get on the end of crosses and Özil is basically invisible. Even in space he isn't playing the throughball.
Saka is nursing an injury. He's hobbling in the tunnel. Laca is hopeless. Özil actually started well until all movement around him stopped. Torreira looks to be coming on for Saka.

Manberg

Predator
I only remember Auba's two, whats the third? That being said, the finishing is what makes the half poor, going by CCC sure, but that's not the only metric i want to judge a first half on. For 30-35 minutes we've looked the inferior team, which we shouldn't. Even if we'd score i'd still critizise, i rather want more control.

Lacazette’s header.
We had the most possession so I’d say we had control.

Jakarta

I get that but he can go on the outside but never does which would Favour his right . Laca off Pepe on the right auba in the middle and nelli on the left please. Cabellos on too

Def should have started the game like this

Martinelli Auba Pepe
—————Özil
——Xhaka——-Torreira

Man tho we are rubbish atm. We’re def a mid table club now.

We can’t impose ourselves against Burnley. We are getting bullied physically, giving them possession and pose no attacking threat.

We are a weak team like athleticism and talent in many areas

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We had decent chances, the Lacazette header is so disturbing

Richarliason is actually a good dribbler and a decent finisher.
He's been killing it for me, he's versatile aswell able to him play centrally and on the left, some great composing finishing aswell.

dbig

We created a few chances earlier on. Then we lost momentum after Saka's injury. If he's not fit, get him off. Seems like he's being bypassed by our players after that.

That said, problem comes from the front 4. They've been poor. Need to score from the chances created since they aren't doing much else.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli cannot play right wing...
Our RW is there to keep width. Our RB doesn’t overlap so that side is pretty much a wasteland for attacking players.

Our attack is completely geared towards our left side, I don’t like it. Should be a bit more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom