• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We're due a penalty awarded or a decision going in our favour.

But guess what, it's Paul Tierney again in the VAR room.

This is the same official who was in VAR room v. Chelsea at Emirates who didn't call for Jorginho second yellow or a foul on Torreira when he equalised.

And the same ref who after hearing from VAR gave Auba a red but didn't do so for equally reckless challenge on Tomkins.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...last win at their ground, Arteta did play so maybe a lucky charm for tomorrow.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
LB may not be Saka's regular position but I think he's been doing a good job so I'm surprised to see people wanting Kola back. Our problem is attack, Laca has been very poor but with Auba out it has to be Laca or Nketiah and I don't see Arteta dropping Laca for Nketiah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
LB may not be Saka's regular position but I think he's been doing a good job so I'm surprised to see people wanting Kola back. Our problem is attack, Laca has been very poor but with Auba out it has to be Laca or Nketiah and I don't see Arteta dropping Laca for Nketiah.
Our team struggling without actual fullbacks you give credit to saka and AMN but you can't play every game with them we need both kola and bellerin back fit asap

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Saka to repeat these in the last minute tomorrow, you would love to see it!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our team struggling without actual fullbacks you give credit to saka and AMN but you can't play every game with them we need both kola and bellerin back fit asap

Sure we need players back but my point is that Saka has been better than Kola. Anyway I don't think Kola is fit yet so its not really an issue, Saka will play.

Manberg

Predator
Sure we need players back but my point is that Saka has been better than Kola. Anyway I don't think Kola is fit yet so its not really an issue, Saka will play.

Has he? Saka has done well considering his lack of experience and his age but Kola has otherwise had a great season when fit.

Pepes blue pill

We have only won 6 games all season and I don't see us adding to that tomorrow, all things considered, I dont care though, Im excited for our games again :):bounce:

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Can’t see us getting the win here. Auba is a huge loss. Without him, there’s no goals in the side. We do look defensively better under Mikel, but the attack is just woeful. Laca needs to step it up tomorrow, he’s been embarrassing of late. Doesn’t even look like a footballer at the moment, and I’m a fan of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom