• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

Leno did what Luiz should have done- he may have been a bit slow in coming forward though...

difficult to be too harsh on either of them. Both are just trying to react to mongstafi

Agree re Leno.

But you can definitely say how stupid Luiz was

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
We're not just rubbish, we're also the whipping boys of the officials and VAR... How bad can that be? In contrast to Liverpool, who don't look like losing a game ever again and get every decision go their way.

We're ****ing tramps...

Plutarch

Luiz could have done better. Letting them score would have been much better than giving them a penalty and red card. There again, he was put in a terrible position by Mustafi so I don't blame him that much.

sammy89

Halftime highlights show that Chelsea have been backing off Mustafi when he has the ball cause they're sure he'll eff up the pass, which he proceeds to do. That's the most damning highlight I've seen in a while

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

BS

Arteta is wisely getting as much as he can from garbage. Also, if we want people gone we have to pray they can log a performance or two and THEN sell them.
We have been trying to sell the clown for the last 2 years nobody wants him, complete liability on big wages for most clubs.

arsmile

Established Member
I think arteta is right in not changing it.

martinelli is our most dangerous player and xhaka can fill in

Aevi

Hale End FC
Let him take the shot, avoid the red card, we stay in the game.
Im not entirely convinced he deserved a red based on the double jeopardy rule. Could have done better fouling earlier or not doing it at all, but I don't know, feels harsh to blame him. The situation was chaotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom