• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is still living in 2014 when Özil was relevant and he was at the football club.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
How many penalties do the other top 6 get in these games too? Kane in every NLD, Rooney got loads, Aguero etc.
Honestly speaking, I'm totally for us joining whichever European Super League and telling English football fück off for the rest of eternity. I don't want to see anyone from PGMOL anywhere near our matches.

Reactions: A_G

arsmile

Established Member
Özil's done nothing- and that's still twice what pepe and laccazette have done combined.

they are all embarrassing.

what on earth is lacca supposed to be. I miss giroud.

sammy89

Sick of the sight of Özil. We should seriously consider releasing him just to prevent any half decent players demanding to be put on par with him

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We have been trying to sell the clown for the last 2 years nobody wants him, complete liability on big wages for most clubs.
It's our fault that we are trying to sell him. At any point in time we could've offered him for free and paid a part of his wages if needs be. Alas, we keep trying to make money off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom