• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 10/12/06

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
we have done well against big teams this season. we should be able to get a draw out of this if we put in real effort

Lord Dula

Established Member
I hope we play Flamini - our lack of inventiveness going forward really caught the imagination.

I never want to see us line up like that again. So much for Arsène saying he will never change our approach to football to achieve things.

Rocafella

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
...well, I think Wenger will start with Flamini, leave RVP on the bench and play for a 0-0 draw....

but in the pre-match interview state we will be going all out for the win :wink:

Army of Me

Established Member
I don't think we've any hope, even if we play our best.

Chelsea are far stronger than we are all over the pitch. We'll play 1 up front and he'll be shepherded by Terry and Carvalho all game, no problem.

Our midfield won't score, and we're piss poor at set pieces.

Seriously, 2-0 Chelsea and they'll make it look easy.

Now that's pessimism! :lol:

stuart

Established Member
stop taking about the porto game! its over

im pretty confident, we have beaten all the big teams this season so we have a chance, i wish that rosicky could play though, is toure suspended?? someone plplease tell me?

Viper

Established Member
I'm guessing we will play exactly the same team vs Porto against Chelsea.

And a 3-0 win for Chelsea.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Chelsea are clearly stronger than us so I hope we throw caution into the wind - perhaps shock a few and play Theo and Baptista from the start.

Maybe even Song? ;)

lagos

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Chelsea are clearly stronger than us so I hope we throw caution into the wind - perhaps shock a few and play Theo and Baptista from the start.

Maybe even Song? ;)

and put Almunia in goal for good measure?

MightyArsenal

With Toure Suspended, it looks like the gimp (Senderos) will play. I doubt Gallas will be risked. Drogba could have a field day.

1-0 to chelski.

stuart

Established Member
lagosgooner said:
speaking of which does anyone know why chelsea didn't play last weekend?

was thinking that too, i really dont know, who else didnt play?

number_0

Established Member
you are all acting like Sp**s fans before the game.
if Sp**s could beat chelsea 2-1 and we beat Sp**s 3-0 than i am going for a 5-1 win with a hatrick from gilberto :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jester

Established Member
with hindsight, rvp rested, and all of our boys didnt really do much tonight, so it as quite a good midweek match to have before a game like this.

Alfonso

Established Member
Cudicini is out of this game. I hope Gallas is back for this game.

Chelsea have not lost at home for 50 games, time to chance that eh? :lol:

JMT

Army of Me said:
I don't think we've any hope, even if we play our best.

Chelsea are far stronger than we are all over the pitch. We'll play 1 up front and he'll be shepherded by Terry and Carvalho all game, no problem.

Our midfield won't score, and we're piss poor at set pieces.

Seriously, 2-0 Chelsea and they'll make it look easy.

Now that's pessimism! :lol:

nice and encouraging thoughts and views.... come on get behind your team for god sake.. ofcorse we can beat them...no team is invincible ( apart from us during a whole season 8) ) but hype up our chances... look at them manure game. :wink:

lagos

Established Member
i have agood feeling about this one, I think we'll either win it 1-0 or draw 1-1 but I think we'll score first

Top Bottom