• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 21/02/04

juz7_pi12es

lewdikris said:
Those women were UGLY mate. One of them had a head like a f****g catfish! :mrgreen:

i think i have to change my mind..YES they are UGLY!!!!!hahahaha..
only gooners chicks i want to marry wit!

Soler

Established Member
"Scott Parker - Played well and got stuck in"

Bollocks! He was playing rubbish and was just committing useful fouls on Vieira because the little turncoat was shown up by big Pat. Parker was near their worst player after Lampard.

Anders Limpar

I hope the brazilian coach watched the game today when I thought Edu was briliant...

...or no, Arsenal don't need another intrnational travel around the world for friendlies and qualifying games...

...but I would like him to get that recognition it means to play for your country!!

Mark

Established Member
Brilliant result. Considering the way Chelski pressured us for almost the whole game, apart from our 15-20 minute spell in which we both equalised and took the lead and the fact that Pires and Henry in particular were invisible for most of the game. This is how you win championships, we defended really well and took advantage of Man Utd dropping points yet again! :D

JazzG

Established Member
Another thing I should point out, like I said in the other thread when we played them last week Chelsea have proven to be very good at holding onto 1-0 leads. I don't think any premiership side has won as many games 1-0 as them. This shows they are damn good at holding onto leads, like Man utd and Liverpool found out earlier on this season.

Twice within a week we have turned those ****ers over after being 1-0 down, feels great eh :mrgreen: Teams always panic against them, we kept our heads and kept plugging away.

Aussie

Established Member
Anders Limpar said:
I hope the brazilian coach watched the game today when I thought Edu was briliant...

...or no, Arsenal don't need another intrnational travel around the world for friendlies and qualifying games...

...but I would like him to get that recognition it means to play for your country!!

Edu is very important to Arsenal and i think he deserves starting line up more often. He also loves the club veryy much.

Mark

Established Member
Aussie said:
Anders Limpar said:

Edu is very important to Arsenal and i think he deserves starting line up more often. He also loves the club veryy much.

His celebrations after scoring today and after the match when he was kissing the badge were moving. He is a gooner through and through and performs better all the time and amazingly is our 4th highest scorer this season with 5 goals.

quattro

watched the match live with another gooner mate and we were opining that if chelsea scored first we would be in deep sh*t. well they did just that in the opening 30 seconds and we were deflated. vieira however made ammends 15 minutes later by finishing a brilliant bergkamp pass. then henry takes a corner, sullivan tries his best lehmann imitation and utterly failing to sweep when edu finishes making it 2-1. we were jumping up and down again. 2nd half didn't yield any more goals and gudjohnsen got sent off with a brash tackle against clichy (who was magnificent last night) along with an earlier yellow for blatantly diving. how ironic that their goalscorer would be the death of them. henry didn't do much, but that quick free kick to gilberto could've been hilariously magnificent.

seven points up and 12 matches to go. still quite a long way but we are looking mighty good!

Aussie

Established Member
How funny was it when the players just began to take the piss out of the Chelsea players and stringed about forty passes together and then they finnaly got the ball and Pires took it back straight away.

bobbypires

Established Member
I like this match report: Chelsea 1-2 ARSENAL

THEY all do it. From the groundsmen at Margate to the galacticos at Madrid. But you know Thierry Henry means it.

Emerging from a huddle after the final whistle, he raised the breast of his shirt to his lips and screamed the name of his team in front of celebrating fans.

Arsenal players kiss the badge, Chelsea players kiss the pay-cheque.

Claudio Ranieri has bodies - lots of expensive ones. Arsenal ARE a body.

But unity is their strength.

Together in an embrace before kick-off, together after a 28-second sucker punch from Eidur Gudjohnsen, together with arms locked when Mike Riley called time on Chelsea's misery.
Together, together. :D

Senght

bobbypires said:
I like this match report: Chelsea 1-2 ARSENAL

THEY all do it. From the groundsmen at Margate to the galacticos at Madrid. But you know Thierry Henry means it.

Emerging from a huddle after the final whistle, he raised the breast of his shirt to his lips and screamed the name of his team in front of celebrating fans.

Arsenal players kiss the badge, Chelsea players kiss the pay-cheque.

Claudio Ranieri has bodies - lots of expensive ones. Arsenal ARE a body.

But unity is their strength.

Together in an embrace before kick-off, together after a 28-second sucker punch from Eidur Gudjohnsen, together with arms locked when Mike Riley called time on Chelsea's misery.
Together, together. :D

I lurve these.

bobbypires

Established Member
Poor quality but great picture.

Premiership_17.JPG

TOGETHER, TOGETHER

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I was watching the match with a Spuds fan who saw Arsenal beat Chelski again and heard that Manure were held by Leeds of all people.

What a great day.

God is a Gooner.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom