• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
BPL-English-Premier-League-2015-16-Crystal-Palace-vs-Arsenal-Match-Live-Goals-Points-Team-Squad.png

Referee: Martin Atkinson

• Roy Hodgson is looking for his first Premier League win over Arsenal in 10 attempts, having last emerged victorious with Fulham in August 2008.
  • Crystal Palace have netted just three goals in their last eight PL matches, while failing to score on five occasions. Only in 2017/18, when they only struck twice, have the Eagles scored fewer goals after their first nine top-flight matches than they have now, with five.
  • Arsenal have scored six PL goals via substitutes this season, more than any other team.
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored a PL goal every 104.6 minutes on average, the best minutes-to-goal ratio in the competition's history for players with at least 10 strikes.
Team News
Cech fit again
Monreal, Kolasinac expected to return

Untitled.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Please start Aubameyang. Palace don't really have much attacking threat other than Zaha, I'm predicting a 3-1 win for us.

Team in the title is spot on but I think Cech will play.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Leno must start, dropping him would be a negative move, he's done nothing wrong to warrant being dropped. Cech can play vs Blackpool. I'd be happy to see Iwobi & Auba start with Mhki on the bench. That attack will kill most teams, cant wait!

Team as @American_Gooner has posted at top.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I believe we will win this one! Expecting PEA to come on and flip the game on his head when we are losing 1-0 and come back to win 3-1.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm fairly certain Auba will start here and be rested against Blackpool. I'm all for taking all competitions seriously but putting the CP game to bed is important. They've got a decent team and Hodgson is a capable manager, we shouldn't take the result for granted.

Welbeck, Mkhi, Ramsey, and Smith-Rowe should meanwhile be enough for Blackpool.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Actually that XI looks like the most balanced Arsenal side I can remember for a long time. Nice blend of youth, experience, toughness, pace and skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom