• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Went all the way to Croydon to some girls place after a house party on New Year’s Day, only to get there and for her to change her mind because she knew my ex or some crap like that.

Long story short I hate everybody from South London and Croydon is ****ing far.

Bro that sh*t no joke, it’s a f*cking mission getting down there.

Went to a decent rave at the box park there before Christmas otherwise their nightlife is Milton Keynes level stuff.

Anywhere South of the river’s just weird man.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Watching the game on replay , have to say there are three guys that need a lot of work on when to dribble and when to pass . Going to get take a bit to integrate them into a structure.

Also think that Ainsley is a really important cog in makeing us play Arteta ball .

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Watching the game on replay , have to say there are three guys that need a lot of work on when to dribble and when to pass . Going to get take a bit to integrate them into a structure.

Also think that Ainsley is a really important cog in makeing us play Arteta ball .
Names?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They're without Townsend, Schlupp, Milivojevic, van Aanholt, Sakho, Dann, Ward, Benteke and Zaha, Camarasa Meyer and Riedewald are a doubt. So we should really beat this Palace because they're either missing their core players or they're not 100% fit.

I want to see a good display and a clear victory. Last time we had a clear victory in the league was almost a year ago against Bournemouth where we won 5-1. Since then no win with a +3 goal difference. Under Emery we just won three times with a +3 goal difference (Bournemouth + 2x Fullham).

But I will also take a 1-0 win :D
wtf thats a lot of injuries

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

He's done a job but still looks uncomfortable and plays the safe ball too often for me. I'm desperate for us to sign a proper right back with an extensive passing range. Cancelo barely kicking a ball for City when he keeps Samedo and R. Perreira out of Portugal's XI is simply unfair.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He's done a job but still looks uncomfortable and plays the safe ball too often for me. I'm desperate for us to sign a proper right back with an extensive passing range. Cancelo barely kicking a ball for City when he keeps Samedo and R. Perreira out of Portugal's XI is simply unfair.
Cancelo is a fraud. Great skills for a fullback, but it ain't coincidence big clubs keep passing on him after a transfer

roz

Fake News Merchant
Went all the way to Croydon to some girls place after a house party on New Year’s Day, only to get there and for her to change her mind because she knew my ex or some crap like that.

**** south man. I’ve had similar experiences, dont have one joyful memory from being there. Ever. Its long and the only option to get home is a cab. Tried the night bus once and didnt get home till a week later

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cancelo is a fraud. Great skills for a fullback, but it ain't coincidence big clubs keep passing on him after a transfer

Benfica are a selling club. Valencia needed to recoup funds to settle substantial debts, and Inter couldn't exercise their loan option due to FFP. Juve swooped in, and last time I checked their forum most of their fans would've rather kept him than the €30m + an inferior right back.

He'd be a starter for all of those clubs right now. Yes he's got work to do defensively and tactically, but his technical level and end product is elite. Can also play left back.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
London is a ****hole, if you are fake enough, you'll deffo love this place.

South East is the worst though.

Love love London, top level food, bars, events, galleries, variety of people and of above all home of the mighty Arsenal. All the usual big-city disclaimers apply.

Yep, if you constantly hang around in bar areas where people are more concerned with insta and looking good (eg: Novikov, Hakassan, Chiltern Firehouse and a hundred others) then you will indeed encounter a lot of fake people.

I'd give the knocking shop near the Emirates stadium a miss though if I were you.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Changed her mind? :lol: Did she know you live in Ilford? If so... she probably thought you were too thirsty. PM me her details and I'll make her get in touch.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Benfica are a selling club. Valencia needed to recoup funds to settle substantial debts, and Inter couldn't exercise their loan option due to FFP. Juve swooped in, and last time I checked their forum most of their fans would've rather kept him than the €30m + an inferior right back.

He'd be a starter for all of those clubs right now. Yes he's got work to do defensively and tactically, but his technical level and end product is elite. Can also play left back.
His mentality is very weak, and his determination to make it is not great either.
and I am going to use that as the reasons why he didnt stay at his previous clubs and the reason why City don't care for him. and I am saying that after following him for a while, am also an Inter fan

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Bro that sh*t no joke, it’s a f*cking mission getting down there.

Went to a decent rave at the box park there before Christmas otherwise their nightlife is Milton Keynes level stuff.

Anywhere South of the river’s just weird man.
Putney is awesome, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom