• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Has Arteta lost the dressing room somehow? He seems preoccupied with leaks which makes me wonder. Sometimes the inflexibility and inexperience of youth can be counterproductive

I don’t know. From the outside most seem to be trying hard. It looks more a case of a lack of confidence or fear of the opponent and everything else. Pepe and Willian’s body language filling me with dread.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Players were even trying with emery there deep confidence problem and players are confused frustrating nervous

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
EprTxOBW4AAAMeP

Jesus christ. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How on earth can you expect to do anything playing like this.

Yh i'm not sure which sport that team is supposed to be playing, but it doesn't look like football.

Why

Always Me ?
And so did Pepe. Not everything has been gold, but he was very very active and aggressive that day and left alone countless times when trying to play 1-2's

I keep seeing people say Pepe tried... Umm massively disagree.

Watch the first half again. The amount of balls he got that he didn't run for, or gave up on without trying was a joke. I was screaming at the TV because of how much he didn't chase a ball. Even if it was 50/50 of going out of play he gave up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom