• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

jc8gooner

We'll get through this. I reckon Villa could be in for a royal beating in 11 days time. We will get over this away jinx.

Mark

Established Member
i thought they'd learn from leicester and bolton, they should attack like we're 1-0 down not 1-0 up. this is so depressing. ridiculous amount of draws against teams who we should really be beating.

Andrew

jc8gooner said:
We'll get through this. I reckon Villa could be in for a royal beating in 11 days time. We will get over this away jinx.

Yep, I am confident we will win our next two games. We should be at their best in the next two matches. Then we have the cup matches. I think drawing one away match and winning the next while winning all our home matches should be good enough.

jc8gooner

7 draws is a lot, but this time last season it was 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. We therefore had less points then. We could have won the title if we had beaten Bolton and Villa in March.

PolishGooner

Andrew said:
PolishGooner said:
Natnat said:
we were tired lets hope we will do better on saturday

no, i lost my hope. this season is over.

You can be down, but certainly don't write us off yet.

sorry but we cant win. this season is harder than previous one but we didnt buy anything good. and please dont tell me we have players with potential like kanu or wiltord. they are not worth a penny. Kanu and Wiltord scored 7 goals.

and i dont understand wenger`s decision to put gilberto or edu

n_henry

I wouldn't be so disappointed if the Mancs weren't 3 points ahead. I know 3 points is nothing really, but well..history shows they really make their mark in the second half of the season...

We certainly can't give them too much of a lead. :evil:

Well, roll on Boro!

A

Anonymous

lewdikris said:
Well said Mbaki. Last year we would have lost these games against Portsmouth, Bolton and Everton, who both frankly have outplayed us, whilst Leicester simply outforced us.

Man U have been outplayed three times this year - by Fulham, Chelsea and Southampton.

You know what? They lost all those games.

That's the simple fact which will bring us the title.

Lewdikris arnt you forgetting the fact that Man U over the last decade have been better in the last 1/3rd of the Season? its because we rest players and keep them hungry.

thegame24

Established Member
i still reckon we have more chance of winning cl, we do very well in knockouts. edu is a cup player as is wiltord, and parlour. i reckon these 3 could be key men in cl along with the obvious rest.

pointless and off topic i know but im in my bored phase after a bad result

Andrew

PolishGooner said:
Andrew said:
PolishGooner said:
Natnat said:
we were tired lets hope we will do better on saturday

no, i lost my hope. this season is over.

You can be down, but certainly don't write us off yet.

sorry but we cant win. this season is harder than previous one but we didnt buy anything good. and please dont tell me we have players with potential like kanu or wiltord. they are not worth a penny. Kanu and Wiltord scored 7 goals.

and i dont understand wenger`s decision to put gilberto or edu

If you think the season's over then what are you doing here? It is not over, even if we were in 5th place it wouldn't be over because we would be fighting for the Champions League. Yet, we are 3 points behind and you think it's over? Say we beat Manure at home those points are completely wiped out? I feel sorry for you with the lack of faith you have.

thegame24

Established Member
yea polish gooner. show some spirit like your fellow countryman did in the world strongest man comp.

JazzG

Established Member
Don't worry about polish, the guy has way too many knee jerk reactions ;)

myth said:
Lewdikris arnt you forgetting the fact that Man U over the last decade have been better in the last 1/3rd of the Season? its because we rest players and keep them hungry.

Fergie should be reported then, how dare he starve the players :( :lol:

PolishGooner

And i hope you have right. I really do hope that after the season you will say: PG you were stupid asshole without faith! Shame on you!

I really hope so

jc8gooner

You can still have faith. It does not always necessarily have to me met by the players who you have no control over.

thegame24

Established Member
too early man.

im gonna act like a manger for a sec

reporter: so we saw kolo limping off, how bad is his injury?

Wenger: vell its to early to tell, we vill know on monday how serious but at the moment its not to bad

reporter: so did you see it?

Wenger: of course, lol, we buy him one season and he does nothing then ve loan him out one game and sets up a goal, lol, the vanker!

Top Bottom