• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wouldn't say no to a repeat of this
giphy.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Everton are in a good bit of form but were really poor before that. They lost 2-6 to Sp**s at home. We need to win, will take the pressure off a bit in some of our .ore tricky games.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'll tell you what the Newcastle game made me realise, this is going to be the most unenjoyable ending to a season in a long time.

Every game now feels like a cup final, can't really enjoy it until the final whistle blows and we get 3pts. Just feel nervous throughout every game.

Until I see Arsenal confirmed in that top 4 spot I won't feel comfortable.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I'll tell you what the Newcastle game made me realise, this is going to be the most unenjoyable ending to a season in a long time.

Every game now feels like a cup final, can't really enjoy it until the final whistle blows and we get 3pts. Just feel nervous throughout every game.

Until I see Arsenal confirmed in that top 4 spot I won't feel comfortable.

When you think about it it's actually mental that we're this on edge about getting top four but I suppose that's a sign of progress in this day and age.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’d start Auba away from home. He looked very lively off the bench vs Newcastle. Would fancy him to bag a few.

Leno

Sokratis Koscielny Monreal

Maitland-Niles Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac

Özil

Aubameyang Lacazette​

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When you think about it it's actually mental that we're this on edge about getting top four but I suppose that's a sign of progress in this day and age.

It certainly makes you think back to those who complained about top 4 being compared to a trophy. After the last 2 years maybe those same people will change their minds. Getting CL has to be better than Carabao Cup and even the FA Cup. If we get top 4 this season we should have a top 4 trophy made and stick it in our cabinet, fvck em all!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It certainly makes you think back to those who complained about top 4 being compared to a trophy. After the last 2 years maybe those same people will change their minds. Getting CL has to be better than Carabao Cup and even the FA Cup. If we get top 4 this season we should have a top 4 trophy made and stick it in our cabinet, fvck em all!

I think getting Top 4 now is pretty difficult compared to back in the Wenger days (not saying it was a piece of cake back then). Competition now is tougher and the gap between top and smaller teams has only reduced excluding the likes of City.

Winning a Carabao or an FA Cup is always refreshing though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Play Laca, Auba, Mkhi and Mesut all together and we will tear them up. But I guess we need to rotate to keep everyone fresh. Think Auba will start.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I think getting Top 4 now is pretty difficult compared to back in the Wenger days (not saying it was a piece of cake back then). Competition now is tougher and the gap between top and smaller teams has only reduced excluding the likes of City.

Winning a Carabao or an FA Cup is always refreshing though.

Financially top four means more but for us as fans in years to come we will always remember cup final wins over top four finishes and champions League group games .

I havent missed the champions league to be honest, Hopefully it will be different under Emery. I found it hard to celebrate top 4 knowing that we would get absolutly destoyed as soon as we got through the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom