• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Financially top four means more but for us as fans in years to come we will always remember cup final wins over top four finishes and champions League group games .

Right, same reason that as much as pundits are praising Tottenham every year, NOBODY is going to remember this time period for them. While our FA cup wins will stand forever.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have a difficult schedule coming up but I feel we have to play our strongest team in most games. Certainly the next 4 Everton away, Napoli home, Watford away Napoli away, we have to be at full strength. I would start Auba & Laca in all of them, we have to have our best attack and try to win all 4 of these games starting with Everton this Sun. Focus on one at a time, no point resting players and then dropping out the top 4 or going out the EL. Also many of the team have just had 10 days in Dubai, its not like they are exhausted!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Everton are a poverty side and don't really have much to play for now. We should be doing the job here.
Having said that, no easy games in this league and I expect our manager and team to be well prepared.
Would like PEA to start alongside Özil and Laca

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think getting Top 4 now is pretty difficult compared to back in the Wenger days (not saying it was a piece of cake back then). Competition now is tougher and the gap between top and smaller teams has only reduced excluding the likes of City.

Winning a Carabao or an FA Cup is always refreshing though.
It’ll be harder next year when United haven’t got a Mourinho meltdown.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We have a difficult schedule coming up but I feel we have to play our strongest team in most games. Certainly the next 4 Everton away, Napoli home, Watford away Napoli away, we have to be at full strength. I would start Auba & Laca in all of them, we have to have our best attack and try to win all 4 of these games starting with Everton this Sun. Focus on one at a time, no point resting players and then dropping out the top 4 or going out the EL. Also many of the team have just had 10 days in Dubai, its not like they are exhausted!
We don't need to win the four games. We can afford to draw at Napoli or even lose if we win the tie at home.

This is a time for very judicious rotation. Can't afford to play Plezeguelo and Willock now, the time for that has gone, but where there are possibilities for some rotation and time on bench it has to be done. So we shouldn't play Laca and Auba for 90 minutes each game, for one.

Özil and Mkhi use needs to be balanced and in central midfield as Torreira is unavailable tomorrow he should start against Napoli, and Guendouzi maybe benched for that.

To play Koscielny for 90 minutes twice a week is asking for it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We don't need to win the four games. We can afford to draw at Napoli or even lose if we win the tie at home.

This is a time for very judicious rotation. Can't afford to play Plezeguelo and Willock now, the time for that has gone, but where there are possibilities for some rotation and time on bench it has to be done. So we shouldn't play Laca and Auba for 90 minutes each game, for one.

Özil and Mkhi use needs to be balanced and in central midfield as Torreira is unavailable tomorrow he should start against Napoli, and Guendouzi maybe benched for that.

To play Koscielny for 90 minutes twice a week is asking for it.

I said START Auba & Laca in all 4, obviously if we are 3-0 up you sub one or both. I know we don't need to win both Napoli games but if we win the 1st 1-0 we will have to play the 2nd leg as if we need to win. Yes I agree there are certain rotations we can make as you mentioned and I'm sure Emery will but that still gives us a strong team. If we drop Laca or Auba it weakens the team, that's my point.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I said START Auba & Laca in all 4, obviously if we are 3-0 up you sub one or both. I know we don't need to win both Napoli games but if we win the 1st 1-0 we will have to play the 2nd leg as if we need to win. Yes I agree there are certain rotations we can make as you mentioned and I'm sure Emery will but that still gives us a strong team. If we drop Laca or Auba it weakens the team, that's my point.
Not sure how we line-up with both Auba and Laca tomorrow. Bench Özil?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Everton have picked up form so this won't be easy but the boys know what it means so I expect us to win it! Big game Özil!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like we'll be without xhaka kosh again then it'll be same line up who played against Newcastle only change I hope emery to make is mkhi or auba for Iwobi

HBL

Established Member
I have no idea what team we'll play, it is impossible to predict with Emery. Hope Mkhi is in the side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom