• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Don’t care who’s available.
Everton is so **** that we will have no problem beating them.
They were finished when they sack Martínez, get rid of deulofeu and get walcott.

Gursha

Guendouzi, Elneny midfield it is.
Anything, everything, but i beg you not elneny.... the guys is average at everything, he is the essence of being mediocre, cant do anything exciting... always passes sideways or back wards, nothing exciting... cant tackle cant pass cant dribble cant do nothing!
To only thing he is above average in is that hes not error prone...

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Anything, everything, but i beg you not elneny.... the guys is average at everything, he is the essence of being mediocre, cant do anything exciting... always passes sideways or back wards, nothing exciting... cant tackle cant pass cant dribble cant do nothing!
To only thing he is above average in is that hes not error prone...
That’s the point. Everton is a team that we will win anyway. If we don’t make silly individual error, we will win for sure.
If you pick an AM, chances are he will make defensive mistakes. And if you pick a CB, he will make passing mistakes.
Rather than playing them in an unfamiliar position, why not playing Elneny?
Sideways passes at least give us possession, with possession, you will have chances to score.
From a tactical standpoint, he is what we need at the moment.

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm nervous. A bad game here and the atmosphere will change. We have similar difficult away games in front of us and the Emery thread will be back to where it was a few months ago.

We need to beat them. And please without Mustafi.

Gursha

That’s the point. Everton is a team that we will win anyway. If we don’t make silly individual error, we will win for sure.
If you pick an AM, chances are he will make defensive mistakes. And if you pick a CB, he will make passing mistakes.
Rather than playing them in an unfamiliar position, why not playing Elneny?
Sideways passes at least give us possession, with possession, you will have chances to score.

So the only guys that can do errors is one of the midfielders? if they dont we are safe?

How many times we were toothless in midfield in recent years? i cant even count.

every goal starts at the midfield, always, and with a guy like elneny you are counting on individual brilliance, that doesnt come every game.

Everton arent as bad as people think, if their mind is set at not conceding. they wont concede against us with elneny in mid...

And while he wont make a goal threatening mistake, you can always count on mustafi to do that, or Matteo who is young and at times hold the ball too much....

I remember games where elneny played and we were toothless, they just hard press all his passing options, barely closing him down, hes so bad he wont make anything of significant threat, and pass it to the keeper if necessary, putting us under even greater pressure.

So yes, he doesnt do the actual error, but his ineffectiveness is the one that brings the pressure and ultimately the conceding goal.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

From Australia, looking forward to watching the game in a little bit, anyone know who is officially out for the game, Xhaka in particular? Torreira is suspended I think still though.

HBL

Established Member
If Ramsey/Xhaka aren't available then I'd be going with this:

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Özil
Kolasinac - Douzi - Mkhi - AMN
Monreal - Sokratis - Kosc
Leno
Expecting it will probably be Musatfi instead of Kosc but I think Mkhi is certainly capable of filling in at cm, he is decent defensively.

Oh_Snap

Sad Emery seems to prefer Elneny over Iwobi.

SQUARE_Insta%20Lineup_final%20%2810%29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom