• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,285

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Flat track bully

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not that it should take away from our performance but this Fulham said is going straight back down once again as things stand. Odoi, Hector and Ream as starting defenders with Reed and Cairney in midfield is championship standard.

I called it before the game that we’re playing an average side, so it should be an easy 4-0 win. Those who voted for a Fulham win were either high or drunk when they selected it.

Got a feeling a bid from Fulham for Calum Chambers is incoming.

Jason Jace

When it was announced we will be singing William from cheasea I was not that happy, not because of his age but because I never really rated him, if he can keep up with this kind of performance then I am happy to wrong

Ashybashy86

Oh so its dictating the tempo for Xhaka but not good enough if its Elneny. One pass from early in the match as you said. Did it lead to a chance?
Yes. Passed it over the back line to put Auba through. Unfortunately had to take it with his left foot, and hit it straight at the GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom