• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,286

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EhuLcIbWsAE0d_r

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Think that sub was more because Xhaka got a small knock a couple of minutes earlier.
I didn't even notice Xhaka got a small knock tbh sorry. I still think El Neny would have stayed on either way. We've got tbh, a lot of fans may not rate him but Arteta on the other hand may rate him, if that is the case we should still support him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
For the entire game there was a team-wide defensive hunger and commitment out there that seemed almost alien to me. At some points it was if I was watching a different side altogether. Very un-Arsenal like.

Only first game, won’t be getting giddy, this is Arsenal after all.

rockofcashel

said here a few weeks ago, FA Cup final day I think, that Auba was Henry level.. and I got piled on.

Henry was magnificent, and the fact he was doing it when we were winning leagues made it better.. but Aubas doing it in a lesser team.. 11 goals now in 11 games, and only now does it look like he's potentially got real top class service around him

Since he joined 2 1/2 seasons ago, only Salah scored more, and I think todays goal put him past Salah.. he's a 100 million pound player

Could get 30 this season.. and listed as a midfielder in Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom