• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 09/05/04

Alexone234

Win for Arsenal, 2-0 I think. Fulham are good at home, but after a jittery couple of games I expect the boys to put it in a bit.

The for the home game against Leicester, which I have tickets for where we complete the season and set a new standard for English football.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS

mood

Fulham are tricky opponents. Let's welcome Pires, Gilberto and Bergkamp back and win the game in style! hopefully.

beaney

please NO MORE draws!
well rather that than a lose i suppose.

how lame would it be to only take 4 points from 12?

we gotta win. 2-1 to the arsenal.

Alexone234

It would be nice to end the season with a win. It would be strange if Chelsea ended up on 25 wins and us on 24. Mind you they've lost 7 so what does it matter.

A win against Leicester last game of the season is going to be fun.

Mark

Established Member
2-0 to Arsenal. Don't know what kind of team will go there so I won't say who will score.

quattro

well we did have a scare at pompey (sort of). i think the motivation to win this one will be higher than the last couple of games.

Aussie

Established Member
We all want to win but its not as simple as that as we all know. Im just hoping that we keep the unbeaten run going. Thats the most important thing. However Fulham are average and we should be able to get the 3 points.

kanooo

Fulham do not have the chance of making the fourth spot. They are also not playing for relegation. And they certainly do not have much to play for ... except that this is a London derby.

Pompey gave us a real fight because they've just escaped relegation and their team is on a high - as well as on a good run as well.

So, I think we'd probably get a win or a draw against Fulham.

skart14

I certainly hope it doesn't end up like the last time we played them....
4_6_101v.gif

Sammer

Established Member
Funny, Volz just got into the soccernet team of the year as the best RB in the EPL...

thierrys_girl

Established Member
beaney said:
please NO MORE draws!
well rather that than a lose i suppose.

thats what i was thinking too :wink:

i hope we win this one and the next one so we can finish the season with a bang

Good luck boys

Aussie

Established Member
It would be good finishing off the season with a bit of world class Wegnerball but that does put the record at risk.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Aussie said:
It would be good finishing off the season with a bit of world class Wegnerball but that does put the record at risk.

thats true, finishing unbeaten and drawing the next two is better than risking it all and losing.

But i would prefer if we won the last two, come on boys

Aussie

Established Member
Well they are two games we should win and if the title wasnt wrapped up yet i rekon we would do it in fairly convincing style. The players however seem quite nervous about breaking the streak however.

Top Bottom