• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

And we are back, little London derby!
fulham_crest.jpg
images

Could be a tough fixture but I reckon we'll ride it out and win 2-0. Make it 9 wins in a row and 6 in a row in the PL.

Same formation as we have previously played please as you don't change a winning team no matter how bad Ramsey plays, hope every appreciates the effort I have put in into making this thread, means a lot.

COYG!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I fear that Emery underestimated how hard it is to win away in the PL by taking so many first-teamers to Baku. BT also did the club no favours with that ridiculous 12:00 kick-off.

Going to need Ramsey (if he plays), Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang to give the team a spark here.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
And we are back, little London derby!
fulham_crest.jpg
images

Could be a tough fixture but I reckon we'll ride it out and win 2-0. Make it 9 wins in a row and 6 in a row in the PL.

Same formation as we have previously played please as you don't change a winning team no matter how bad Ramsey plays, hope every appreciates the effort I have put in into making this thread, means a lot.

COYG!
Appreciations

FinnGooner

Established Member
Two teams that can't defend but can score goals. We have more quality so I'll say we'll win 4-2

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, is there barbed wire coming out of our club crest?

Also voted for a Fulham win to keep the streak going.

Whats your problem with it? I think it looks great!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Considering the type of teams we've been beating without even getting out of 2nd gear of late, this seems like a lay-up. Fulham are top heavy - decent attacking players but really weak so far defensively. So they can probably hurt us but not as much as we will probably hurt them.

HBL

Established Member
Will be interesting to see who our fourth attacker is. Will it be Iwobi, Mkhi or Ramsey?

Iwobi definitely deserves it on form.

I'll go for a 3-1 win.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Considering the type of teams we've been beating without even getting out of 2nd gear of late, this seems like a lay-up. Fulham are top heavy - decent attacking players but really weak so far defensively. So they can probably hurt us but not as much as we will probably hurt them.
Yeah but it's just that kind of team that we have so frequently fallen into the trap of dismissing and being punished by. I want full focus and an absolute demolition of them. Go into the international break full of confidence and ready to come back and continue winning. None of this lazy, complacent nonsense we've seen in the past. Top 4 is very much a realistic goal for us but we've got to take care of business in these games we're heavily favored in.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Next person to mention the International break after me gets banned. Win, lose or draw on Sunday, I'm going into full meltdown mode after the game.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Poor OP. Definitely not mod worthy;)

Always loved our clashes with Fulham... Looking forward to this one!
One of the more likable clubs around. Pleased to see them up, and I hope they stay up.

We should win this one though.
Definitely, used to play with them on FIFA when I got bored of spanking everyone with Arsenal:D

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Next person to mention the International break after me gets banned. Win, lose or draw on Sunday, I'm going into full meltdown mode after the game.
What international break? we just had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom