• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A win here would FINALLY mean we overtake our number of wins for last season. Feels like such a while back that we were talking about how we had already equaled it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

first away clean sheet to come here surely?

skysports-mustafi-arsenal-football_4076687-620x400.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Liverpool only got 1 past them at Huddersfield, Sp**s 2, Everton 1, C Palace 1, West Ham 1. They’re tough to score against.

Only glass half full posters are expecting to bag a hatful here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He could still be maybe a week, two weeks out, I assume he's only in individual training with Xhaka. Need him back after BATE.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Huddersfield probably marked this fixture as one they can get something out of it. Become complacent and they will get something out of it.
I can just picture Mr. Yellowteeth gearing his crap players up for it.

Edit: just remembered he was recently binned.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Fitness permitting, I’d go;

Leno
AMN Kos Mustafi Kola
Guendouzi Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Lacazette Aubameyang

Subs: Cech, Nacho, Mavrapanos, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Suarez.

Honestly, Huddersfield are awful. They have Championship/League One level players. Chelski were fresh off a 4-0 spanking and smashed them 5-0.

We should look to improve our goal difference here. Need goals from Laca and Auba. Hopefully Mkhi and Suarez get minutes from the bench.

1-4 to the mighty Arsenal. Auba x2, Laca and Ramsey.

COYG!!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’d like to see Suarez, Iwobi and Mkhi behind Lacazette or Aubameyang (preferably Lacazette).

HBL

Established Member
Fitness permitting, I’d go;

Leno
AMN Kos Mustafi Kola
Guendouzi Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Lacazette Aubameyang

Subs: Cech, Nacho, Mavrapanos, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Suarez.

Honestly, Huddersfield are awful. They have Championship/League One level players. Chelski were fresh off a 4-0 spanking and smashed them 5-0.

We should look to improve our goal difference here. Need goals from Laca and Auba. Hopefully Mkhi and Suarez get minutes from the bench.

1-4 to the mighty Arsenal. Auba x2, Laca and Ramsey.

COYG!!
They are sh*te but in general they've kept if fairly tight at home, only conceded more than two three times. They gave City a decent game in the first half but we should still win this comfortably, I'm just hoping we keep a clean sheet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom