• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Koscielny, Guendouzi and Lacazette very good today.

Mustafi stepped it up today and unlocked a performance one level below his bottom. Abysmal, though he did do a few things ok.

Iwobi and Ainsley both frustrating. Both showing glimpses of quality then alternating that with horrible decision making. Where Iwobi lacks confidence Ainsley has too much and proves again to be complacent in area’s where we can’t afford it. Will he ever learn? Seems he’s still riding on that youth league coasting-through-games without pressure mentality.

I was actually happy with Mhiki, seeing as he just came back from injury. Yes he gets pushed of the ball too easy at times, but he showed good movement, had a few good passes and formed a threat going forward together with Laca and Iwobi.

I don't understand our defense.

51574603_786383858404364_6782566165764898816_n.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know you have to take into account our injuries and I'm not going to judge Emery until at least next January but that performance was very disappointing. I wish we'd go with four at the back and play a midfield that would just go for it in more games. We play far too conservatively under Emery at the moment and it's uninspiring
The players we got won't allow us play decent football the the reality apart from auba laca auba all our players are either s**t or average with the ball

goonerfamily

The players we got won't allow us play decent football the the reality apart from auba laca auba all our players are either s**t or average with the ball

I agree but it makes you wonder why players like Nelson and ESR are on loan when surely they could contribute something to our midfield/attack. Worst comes to worst, at least they get some PL experience and we can decide whether they're up to scratch. Playing with a back three is getting us nowhere

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Tuned out of the game by the hour mark. The football was of poor quality today. Iwobi, Guendouzi and Mhki impressed in patches, and Laca was a very willing runner up front and did a decent job I thought.

Koscielny was alright, Mustafi was HORRIBLE, even by his own standards. AMN had one of those mixed games where he does really great work followed by extremely careless decision making. He needs to cut that out of his game otherwise he'll never fulfill his vast potential. It's a strong concern.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I agree but it makes you wonder why players like Nelson and ESR are on loan when surely they could contribute something to our midfield/attack. Worst comes to worst, at least they get some PL experience and we can decide whether they're up to scratch. Playing with a back three is getting us nowhere
We want top 4 ESR and Nelson too early for them for that next season they'll be part of the squad

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

You want us to believe we shouldn't expect to dominate a midfield of Mooy, Hogg, Bacuna? Every Arsenal player out there was comfortably way better than the Huddersfield counterparts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Anyway Bournemouth Southampton next at Emirates important getting 6 from 6 before playing a team without stadium

blaze_of_glory

I don't know about that. We know the likes of Mhiki, Guendouzi, Özil, Ramsey, Torreira, etc can be very good in possession and have quality on the ball. I do think the way the team is being told to play is affecting how we link up in attack. We seem to try to move the ball too quickly at times. Sometimes just into spaces hoping a player will be running onto it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You want us to believe we shouldn't expect to dominate a midfield of Mooy, Hogg, Bacuna? Every Arsenal player out there was comfortably way better than the Huddersfield counterparts.
Agree but why our midfield failed to control the midfield we usually gave the ball away

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Overall an embarrassing performance, I liked only Iwobi. Felt sorry for the Big Tor that he has to play with some inexperienced temperament :lol: (I read) youngster. Well done to the defence that did a good job, they had a lot to do now to be honest as everyone else was not good.

Tom349

Its beyond ridiculous the excuses people are willing to make for Emery. The reason we couldn't progress the ball today was because of the trash line up and formation he sent out there. Even if Özil and Xhaka were out there (our two best players at ball retention) it would have little difference as we set up on the back foot by playing three at the back. Which once again the sacrifice in midfield made no difference in terms of stopping the opposition from having chances of scoring.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Missing key players so delighted with the 3 points. We should have had a few more goals though as we made a right mess of a couple of counter attacks.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Anyway Bournemouth Southampton next at Emirates important getting 6 from 6 before playing a team without stadium
Imperative we get six points. Probably mean we go into the Spuds game in 4th but we'll lose that.

The home game against Manu beginning to look like a final for the 4th place trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom