• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I
I agree. At one point I noticed that when we were playing out from the back and Leno had the ball, Huddersfield were pressing in such a way that he had to pass to Mustafi to play it out. And most often then not, it resulted in a poor pass to Maitland-Niles, or a long ball towards Lacazette. The latter option completely killed our short spell of possession very quickly on several occasions. It is so obvious how much Bellerin is missed at right back.
Indeed.

Side note, I'm really not sure the dude on the other side - Kolasinac - is of the requisite standard.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
To say Eriksen hides is just ridiculous. You're brave putting those stats up tbh. I remember the days when people laughed at those who compared the two players... There's nothing between them stats wise.

Anyone give Özil to Sp**s in exchange for Eriksen plus £30m now? :lol:

Did I say Erisken hides? The poster I replied to said that we need a player like Eriksen who doesn't hide. I just pointed out that we already have one of those.

Eriksen has played 37 games more than Özil and yet only has 5 more assists and 15 more goals.

How does that paint Eriksen in a good light? There is something between them stats wise. Given their assist rate you can extrapolate that if Özil had played the same number of games as Eriksen, he would have far more assists.

Its odd to say we need someone like Eriksen when we have someone who does what he does, but better. Its like saying we need a striker like Harry Kane who finishes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom