• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member

There is 100% a medical issue with him that is kept a secret. One day it will come out we signed a crock from real madrid and then gave him a bumper contract. All the signs are there its something physically wrong with him. Its not like arsenal would do a diaby again is it....

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
No doubt the Manc **** will thump those Fulham losers.

No doubt our game will be a real slog. When was the last time we thrashed a team that wasn't Fulham?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
There is 100% a medical issue with him that is kept a secret. One day it will come out we signed a crock from real madrid and then gave him a bumper contract. All the signs are there its something physically wrong with him. Its not like arsenal would do a diaby again is it....

The size of Özil's contract didn't even seem like a good idea for Arsenal at the time and is certainly a glaring mistake in retrospect due both to medical issues and the fact that Emery doesn't see him as a good fit, but to call someone who has done this for Arsenal since 2013 a crock defies the reality of his accomplishments here. I realize most fans ask "what have you done for me lately?," but come on...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, whole squad catch flu or something?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So after the update
Leno
Niles Kosh Mustafi Monreal
Suarez Matteo Torreira Kola
Mkhi
Laca

??

Token Yank

Might be too risky throwing Suarez (new to club) and Mhkitaryan (fresh back from injury) in the starting line up of a prem game. I assume we see Iwobi again and possibly Elneny...god help us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Might be too risky throwing Suarez (new to club) and Mhkitaryan (fresh back from injury) in the starting line up of a prem game. I assume we see Iwobi again and possibly Elneny...god help us

It’s against one of the worst premier league teams in recent memory.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We got any players left??

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The size of Özil's contract didn't even seem like a good idea for Arsenal at the time and is certainly a glaring mistake in retrospect due both to medical issues and the fact that Emery doesn't see him as a good fit, but to call someone who has done this for Arsenal since 2013 a crock defies the reality of his accomplishments here. I realize most fans ask "what have you done for me lately?," but come on...

Rather than “what have you done for me lately” I think “what have you done for me in the last calendar year” is quite a reasonable question.

Not travelled anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom