• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City vs Arsenal | 06/12/03

algunner

they say that Leicester are not willing to come out because they would be caught on the break. So you can imagine we need to dribble through their defence to score. Pires and Bergkamp and Kanu need to do something about that.

It seems all teams will play like Fulham against arsenal week in week out. That is sooooooo boring.

A

Anonymous

i told you guys, it would be tough , this team cannot break down teams that pack their defences

Arsenal are a team that want to make pretty circles and walk the ball in.

Just look at RVN goals against villa, true world class , fox in the hole type.

Each time he was closed down. Henry could never do that

The quick we spend money and buy someone like RVN the better

Andrew

henry_14 said:
i told you guys, it would be tough , this team cannot break down teams that pack their defences

Arsenal are a team that want to make pretty circles and walk the ball in.

Just look at RVN goals against villa, true world class , fox in the hole type.

Each time he was closed down. Henry could never do that

The quick we spend money and buy someone like RVN the better

Yes, but Man Utd need someone like Henry. And it will be much easier for us to find a player like Van Nistelrooy than it will be for Man Utd to find a player like Henry because Henry is one of a kind... Van Nistelrooy is a very good goal scorer, as is Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Vieri etc. No one does better than Henry at what he does though.

Adam

Established Member
If Chelsea lose - a win here would be a big boost. I'd stick on Wiltord for Aliadiere, Kanu for Gilberto. IF Ljungberg fails to make an impact soon, then Clichy to replace him and Wiltord to move to the right, Pires into the middle, and Clichy on the left.

Top Bottom