• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Leicester would have been harder to beat under Puel, Rodger's style will suit us.

At least get a draw here, but we really should win this.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wasn’t the final nail in the coffin then that Andy Carroll hatty game? :lol:

I’ve tried to bury some of these memories ffs, hurt more than some of my break ups.
Yeah, completely dominated the first half against them and went 2-0 up before he scored 3 in quick succession.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wasn’t the final nail in the coffin then that Andy Carroll hatty game? :lol:

I’ve tried to bury some of these memories ffs, hurt more than some of my break ups.

A 7 minute hat-trick when we were 2-0 up. Two goals in the minute before half time. Arsenal DNA.

Polar Bear

We will probably lose, its gonna be a very hard game, if it was at home I would feel more positive, but at their ground its gonna be hard to beat them. I'm sure we will have 75% possession though and pass pass pass pass pass pass and have zero shots, so thats all good.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Where is the hard running that was there at the start of the season? Is it fatigue or are the players' minds on the Europa league?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Where is the hard running that was there at the start of the season? Is it fatigue or are the players' minds on the Europa league?
Probably a bit of both. Another big difference is that our strikers have stopped firing. Without their goals we'd be in the bottom half of the table right now

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Probably a bit of both. Another big difference is that our strikers have stopped firing. Without their goals we'd be in the bottom half of the table right now

We don't have enough goalscorers in the team either. No-one else provides a goal threat except our strikers. That's why we need proper goal scoring wingers in the summer.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We don't have enough goalscorers in the team either. No-one else provides a goal threat except our strikers. That's why we need proper goal scoring wingers in the summer.
I made a comment in the match thread that we have gone back to the wenger era. Nobody wants to shoot or take a chance and try to beat a player. We just pass pass pass and nothing more.

ksarp

Emry must earn his keep for this one. I was convinced our away record was going to be significantly better this year. Same old Arsenal.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We're gonna win this and get 3rd!

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

LCFCWigstonblue

#FreeMahrez
Interesting game on Sunday.
The mood is much better now and we are having plenty of the ball and creating chances bar the Newcastle game (Rafa masterclass).
I’m predicting a high scoring draw as you need to chase the game which we will thrive on.
I believe the league is changing very quickly and next season teams like ourselves, Wolves, Watford and Everton will be a lot closer to 4th place.
I look at both our teams and if you had to choose a mixture of both, how many more Arsenal players would be in it than Leicester players?.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Interesting game on Sunday.
The mood is much better now and we are having plenty of the ball and creating chances bar the Newcastle game (Rafa masterclass).
I’m predicting a high scoring draw as you need to chase the game which we will thrive on.
I believe the league is changing very quickly and next season teams like ourselves, Wolves, Watford and Everton will be a lot closer to 4th place.
I look at both our teams and if you had to choose a mixture of both, how many more Arsenal players would be in it than Leicester players?.

Three Leicester players would probably get in our team. Chilwell, Maguire and one of Ndidi/Tielemans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom