• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agree we were getting dominated but Leicester didn't create many chances maybe one chance when Leno saves from corner but we missed tow huge chances with this kind possession

They didn’t need to create lots of chances, so it’s a bit moot. The threat was always there, and we were not competitive in our duels

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Xhaka gave the guy a pass when he went through his shin - could have made much more of it - but AMNs “mate” got him sent off when barely touched (yes he shouldn’t have flown in, but he slipped and was also trying to make up for it TBF)

That’s where FairPlay gets ya! Not interested in it :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They didn’t need to create lots of chances, so it’s a bit moot. The threat was always there, and we were not competitive in our duels
Yes they were the better side to be fair teams are not afraid to play against us anymore we don't have the players to punish thrm

MkhiMagic

Didn’t create many chances? They had 24 shots, 12 on target compared to our 1. Our Spanish Mourinho needs to shine leno’s Shoes and thank him for not letting us get humiliated 7-0.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn’t create many chances? They had 24 shots, 12 on target compared to our 1. Our Spanish Mourinho needs to shine leno’s Shoes and thank him for not letting us getting humiliated 7-0.

Yes at the end.

I was responding to a post about chances created before the red card...

Manberg

Predator
How on earth is this Arsenal going to turn up against Valencia x2 + a potential final vs. Chelsea?

The season is already a failure considering the vast amount of opportunities we've had to close it down and capitalize on top 4

One can dream. I suggest giving Ramsey some injections, we've been pathetic since his injury.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If we had won no one will give f**k about how many points we completed how many passes does wolves completed when last few days ago 150 whole game I think still won 3-1

But we lost, mate. The game plan was not in the slightest executed.

The idea mightve been there but the execution was lacking big time.

We were way too timid. No pressing, no energy.

And at lot of us would've been worried even had we won, just like we were against Watford.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But we lost, mate. The game plan was not in the slightest executed.

The idea mightve been there but the execution was lacking big time.

We were way too timid. No pressing, no energy.

And at lot of us would've been worried even had we won, just like we were against Watford.
I know the plan today was clear to counter knowing our defense is s* t it was working we created 2 dangerous chances to score after the sent off I give up and we all know was matter of time and they score

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I know the plan today was clear to counter knowing our defense is s* t it was working we created 2 dangerous chances to score after the sent off I give up and we all know was matter of time and they score

You're reaching as usual in your excuses.

Emery said we wanted to control the ball possession, which is even more concerning given the team he put out. Good luck controlling the possession in a 442 with Auba and Laca up front.

LG10

We need 4 new defenders just to have a chance of top 6 next season. The likes of wolves and Leicester already have better starting line ups than us. If they spend well in the summer (probably have double our budget) we’re done.

The last 20 years were our golden years and now we’re regressing to the mean. We’ll be a mid table club in 5 years if nothing changes.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Letting Cazorla go seems like a shocking decision now. Spent all that resource on him for 2 years to build him back up, only to let him go for free. Imagine him coming off the bench instead of Elneny or Guendouzi
Had Wenger stayed, Cazorla would be here. I understand Cazorla going because of the injury risk but I can't understand failing to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom