• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
WTF is going on here

Villa player went down hurt badly. They stopped playing. Leeds carried on and scored - very similar to THAT Kanu goal. Massive fight. Leeds manager agreed to let them score but one Leeds defender wasn’t feeling it - respect to him I say.

The ref never stopped the game at any point - I thought you played to the whistle?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa player went down hurt badly. They stopped playing. Leeds carried on and scored - very similar to THAT Kanu goal. Massive fight. Leeds manager agreed to let them score but one Leeds defender wasn’t feeling it - respect to him I say.

The ref never stopped the game at any point - I thought you played to the whistle?
That's class from bielsa disappointed he didn't punch Terry face

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah funny enough I did that before posting. Couldn’t see much, a few tongue in cheek posts but not a great number of serious ones. Maybe need to go back further.

I just typed "Wenger back " to see if that was true :lol:. Yeah theres a page or so . Not unexpected Arsenal twitter is fickle .

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Red card ruined any chance we had of getting a result considering we were down to the bare bones anyways. We weren't great before the red card but we had a clear gameplan and looked very threatening on the break. Iwobi and Laca both had good chances.

Disappointing still to lose 3 games in a row. I mean what kind of **** team loses to Palace and Leicester? Wish we had a manager like Guardiola he'd certainly not get results like that.

Reactions: A_G

Ashybashy86

WTF is going on here
Aston Villa player went down injured and stopped playing because it looked like Leeds would kick the ball out. Then Bamford went on to score. Villa players/coaches got angry. Bielsa then tells his players to let Villa score. One of the Leeds players wasn’t happy about it though. :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

There were 20 worse unpunished tackles than AMNs yellows in ManU vs Chelsea today.

And what’s my point?

I don’t have one!

say yes

forum master baiter

Will be gutted if we don’t get Bielsa in the prem next year.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Aston Villa player went down injured and stopped playing because it looked like Leeds would kick the ball out. Then Bamford went on to score. Villa players/coaches got angry. Bielsa then tells his players to let Villa score. One of the Leeds players wasn’t happy about it though. :lol:

It looked like the Leeds midfielder was trying to long punt the ball out for a Villa goal kick but the Leeds attacker didn’t get the memo.

Play. To. The. Whistle!!!!

rockofcashel

Ok, next weekend Arsenal/Chelsea/United all win..

Sets everything up for a day of chewing fingernails on the final Sunday.. when Brendan Rogers does everything he possibly can to screw over the team that cost him a chance of winning the league with Liverpool..

Chelsea go into the weekend 2 points ahead of Arsenal, three ahead of United..

Leicester score first, and United take the lead at Cardiff.. United move into 4th

Arsenal 0-0 v Burnley.. missing loads of chances..

Chelsea equalise.. go back fourth..

Arsenal still 0-0 missing loads of chances..

Chelsea miss a penalty with 3 minutes left.. but still look good for 4th

Arsenal throw everything forward and force a series of late corners.. deep into injury time, Mustafi of all people scuffs an effort past Heaton in the Burnley goal

Chelsea finish level.. United win.. Arsenal win..

Arsenal finish 4th on goal difference..

Mustafi moves on during the Summer as a hero.. to Sheffield United

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
That team that was put out there was never going to work. Iwobi and Mkhi are just taking up space out there. Should have played a back 5 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom