• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Never doubted one bit. Those who said we will knick it should hang themselves.

We played like stoke in the first half then got turned down in the second half just like last season.

Unai should have been sacked way before as he does not have any identity of how his team should play despite 1 season and a half.

I have looked at the available managers, and the list is bad (well except Mourinho and Arsène but neither are suitable for us). We have the players to challenge like Leicester, but we need a coach who knows how to set up the team defensively and give them self-belief - We have none.

Unai needs to go. Over to you the board.

OSBK

Established Member
That Leicester midfield is something else. No stray passes, quick to move the ball on, and very fast to close down. Like a sleek Ferrari against our Ford Focus.

I dont know for sure but im guessing that midfield cost less that xhaka and mustafi to put together

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Kept it close til late. Very competitive.
I just can’t get my head around it. Maybe the board sold the club as really small and made top 4 seem like he’d be working miracles? I know it’s ultimately because he’s a **** manager but his comments... and the way we play...I really think he’s got the wrong idea or something

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: You do know they have the joint best defensive record in the league, right?

Don’t get how that disproves what I said though?

He’s been found out consistently in big games his entire career. Look at the job Lennon has done at Celtic with the same squad.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
You know what I mean ffs. We look far away from being the top 3/4 club we were a few years. Like Sp**s of old we’re floating 5-8.

You can say we are worse now because they’re in the CL.

Just throwing spuds under the bus so I wouldn’t feel so bad. Now you’ve taken that away from me.

giphy.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's got us playing so much better than Rodgers did and our results have also been much better.

Due to KT's move I've watched a lot of Arsenal this season and I've been really surprised at how average some of your players are, I genuinely think we have a few players that would walk into your team.

Guys on here will tell you it's the manager making the players bad but really this squad is full of average and poor players with low technical skill. Our scouting has gone to rubbish over the last 5 or so years don't know who keeps buying these bums like Xhaka and Torreira.

blaze_of_glory

I just can’t get my head around it. Maybe the board sold the club as really small and made top 4 seem like he’d be working miracles? I know it’s ultimately because he’s a **** manager but his comments... and the way we play...I really think he’s got the wrong idea or something
I think his ideas about the game just aren't right for this league. And certainly not for this club.

Manberg

Predator
No one gave a sh!t about AFTV when we're in good form but when we're sh!t and they're pissed off suddenly they're this massive problem. Why do so many people care what a bunch of random people have to say so much?

There's a man who goes by Troopz and posts with middle finger in pictures even though he's in his 30s and this is the man that has so much influence?

In theory you’re right, but in reality people follow them and they do have influence. That’s social media for you.

Mohamed7

For 70 minutes it was really but its typical we find a way to lose another on form team could've won Leicester not been that great
My god man. How was that 70 minutes the best we have played?? We played deep and defended like a championship team. Leicester lacked something in the final third today and it was only matter of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom